ALPINESTARS has unveiled a new-for-2018 leather jacket called the Fuji. And ees very nice, no?
Constructed from a premium leather main shell and packed with protection features, such as dual density DFS shoulder protectors, the new ganzi has extensive stretch zones to ensure a close-fitting riding fit.
With strategically positioned air vents for high levels of internal climate control plus a removable thermal liner, the Fuji is ideal for riding in all types of weather conditions.
She costs 449.99 of your Earth pounds and comes in black, black/white, black/white/yellow and black/red/fluro. Oh yes.
- Constructed from 1.3 mm genuine cow leather for comfort, fit and performance.
- Removable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protectors in the inside for class-leading protection.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders.
- Sonic-welded removable thermal liner (80g body, 60g sleeves) for excellent performance in cold climates.
- Extensive use of accordion leather stretch panels on back and elbows help movement and comfort on the bike.
- Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
- Localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
- Hook and loop grip waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
- Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow.
- Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Print logos and direct print graphic details.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining.
- Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces fatigue while riding.
- Hi-frequency reflective details.