So yesterday I was threading my way through London on Triumph's Tiger Explorer 1200 with panniers. Quite a wide load.Up ahead, I see a police biker and reckon on him being able to part the traffic enough for me to have an easier run down by the river. We set off from the lights, ...
lane but as soon as we joined from their left, everyone behind slowed up. Mr Fake Policeman moved into the middle lane and held a steady 60mph. I told my girlfriend to get in the outside lane and go past him and hopefully others would follow. As we did
FOUR Russian bikers have flown back to Russia after being jailed and allegedly beaten in Iraq for entering the country with fake visas.The four men, Oleg Kapkayev, Alexander Vardanyants, Oleg Maximov and Maxim Ignatyev entered Iraq from Turkey
Next year's WSB bikes must carry fake headlight stickers to make them look like their road-going equivalents – and Kawasaki previewed the new look at yesterday's race at Aragon.The idea is to add to WSB's road bike links and to further distinguish
A MASSIVE scam dealership has been exposed today. The website, found at www.motosw.com pretends to be a dealer - that doesn't exist - and has been taking deposits for bikes that they don't have.The website lists Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda and Suzuki bikes for sale and lists its ...
is still transferred, while with a Shark all the energy is absorbed. We’re 99% sure (and the remaining 1% is wavering) that when they say they ‘recreated’ the experiment, they mean ‘faked’…
On two occasions this morning I had to filter through overly slow moving traffic only to find a silver Volvo at the front marked up to look like a police car with a single oversized roof bar in the middle of the roof with "DOG SECTION" written down the side.I get that they are pr...
KEIRA KNIGHTLY has been recruited as top model in a new Karl Lagerfeld ad campaign, showing the British babe aboard a Ducati, on the Place de la Concorde in Paris.Knightly is seen astride the V-twin motorbike, complete with tight catsuit, coordinating helmet and, er, stabilisers....
Visordown spotted this video on YouTube. We're not sure what it's for, or why someone created it, but it's worth watching none the less.
Honda VFR ... new model due soonHONDA have kept their cards close to their chest when it comes to the VFR, causing mock-ups and concepts to flow freely around the web for the last few years.But this new image, from Vanjey Design looks very close to what the new VFR could look lik...
Become a fan of Visordown
Follow us on twitter
Other Immediate Media Sites
Our eCommerce Platform
© Immediate Media Company Ltd 2012. This website is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. www.immediatemedia.co.uk