ALPINESTARS has released details of a new all-weather jacket that is compatible with its Tech-Air system.
The T-Missile Drystar is a fully featured all-weather sport riding jacket with a range of class-leading fit and comfort features, such as stretch zones for improved mobility, zippered air intakes for guaranteed internal air cooling and a waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane.
This jacket is one in a growing number of Tech-Air compatible leather and textile products meaning its considerable protective features can be further boosted with the addition of Alpinestars’ Tech-Air airbag system.
It comes in sizes S-3XL, black or black/white/red colours and priced at £359.99 or £999.9 with Tech-Air
• Multi-material shell construction incorporating advanced poly-textile and stretch fabric for performance and comfort.
• Integrated DRYSTAR® membrane for guaranteed levels of waterproofing and breathability.
• Accordion stretch inserts on back, elbow and upper arms help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Extensive stretch panels on under arms for further improved fit and feel.
• Hook and loop grip strap on waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
• Two zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind storage of objects.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Embroidery logos and direct print graphic details.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Reflective details.
• Padded areas on front and back.
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Front inner waterproof pocket.
• Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Level 1 Ce certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 Ce certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Interior Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU protectors on shoulders feature injection-molded shells foam padding for high levels coverage.