CMG.London is an online sports publisher and digital media agency which has doubled in size in the last year.
Our portfolio of websites in Formula 1, motorsport, golf, and motorcycling are enjoying record growth, and our client list now consists of over 100 world-renowned brands, including Williams F1, Kawasaki, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Formula E, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Honda, Nike, TaylorMade, Cobra Puma, and Red Bull Racing.
At CMG we create innovative and engaging digital sports content for our brands and clients, and offer a range of online products and services including digital marketing, building and managing websites, apps, and augmented reality campaigns
We're based in Farringdon, a hub for London’s digital media and technology scene, surrounded by great bars, restaurants, sports facilities, and landmarks, which we take advantage of as much as possible.
To help us take our digital content, and particularly our social media content, to the next level we’re recruiting for a Digital Content Executive to work primarily on Visordown.com, our motorcycling website which is enjoying phenomenal growth and attracts more than a million monthly visitors.
The role will involve managing all social networks including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter, and producing engaging content for the million plus bikers who visit the site each month.
You will also manage our email marketing across all of our brands, as well as campaign delivery and reporting for our clients.
• Passion for social media and experience managing social networks
• SEO knowledge
• Strong writing skills
• Creative, entrepreneurial, and happy to drive through own initiatives
A big plus:
• Knowledge and passion for motorcycling
• Qualification/ experience in digital marketing
• Experience in community management
• Google Adwords/ Facebook Advertising
• Experience growing a YouTube channel
• Email marketing experience, particularly Mailchimp
• Adobe Creative Suite knowledge, particularly Photoshop
• Experience using Google Analytics and social media insights
This is an entry level role with a starting salary of £18k with the opportunity for quick progression. To apply click here