Gsxr 1000 , Dealer mode?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gsxr 1000 , Dealer mode?

How do I put my Gsxr 1000 K3/K4 into dealer mode to work out my F1 fault?
Thanks.
A pic would be loverly.

Try GIXXER.COM,it's bound to be on there.

have a look around this guys sitemanual downloads, ecu fault codes and how to get into dealer modeits a real gem for k3 ownerstop bike btw, I've got one too wotid.com/gsxr/content/view/27/35/ Crust

You need a dealer switch. It plugs in a socket under the rear seat cowl.Only about a tenner and you get a sheet with all the fault codes.I may have a switchable one lying about if you want it.

Skub wrote

You need a dealer switch. It plugs in a socket under the rear seat cowl.Only about a tenner and you get a sheet with all the fault codes.I may have a switchable one lying about if you want it.

Paper clip does the same job

seangsxr1 wrote

Paper clip does the same job

Aye it does man,but on the K1/K2 there were only 2 wires to short,on the K3 there are three. As long as he knows which ones to connect.

depends if he can follow the link which shows the wires an gives he fault codeshe could also download the factory manual as well which as all the detailsCrust

crust wrote

depends if he can follow the link which shows the wires an gives he fault codeshe could also download the factory manual as well which as all the detailsCrust

FFS,ok crust you win.

i have a dealer switch under the seat on a k1 1000 ive just bought but unsure whats the other switch under the rear seat cowl which one wire goes to the battery and the other one goes to one of the block connecters near the battery,previous owner said it was for track day so what is it???????,thanks mark.