Minimum licence abroad

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Minimum licence abroad

Evening fellas. Would anyone be able to tell me what is the minimum motorbike licence required to drive the bike across the channel and around France and Germany? Cannot find the information anywhere. Hint, would I be able to drive my 125 there on an A1.

As the CBT is not recognised in europe, you need a full category EU license, such as the A1 or A2.

Log in or register to post comments