Anyone heard anything about the Suzuki Intruder 1800 having clutch problems?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anyone heard anything about the Suzuki Intruder 1800 having clutch problems?

Anyone heard anything about the Suzuki Intruder 1800 having clutch problems? My mates has had to back his twice under warranty and now its gone again. Suzuki say they fitted a mofdified part but as I say its gone again. Anyone know owt aboutthis problem? Is it ongoing or have Suzuki sorted it?

Yes , I have bad clutch judder when taking off. I have to almost start with the bike idling as if you increase the revs it starts to judder really badly. Have heard others have the same problem it but Suzuki refuse to acceot responsbilbity.

The outer clutch basket nut wound itself off on my c1800r I have retightened it and give it an oil change while it was drained out  now I appear to have savere clutch judder above idle speed on set off.

My mate has an 08 model 3rd clutch in 6000miles and he is slow and gentle.  apparently it is a modified Bandit 1250 clutch and not man enough. been changed for the later models.

I'm having the same problem. It's a disgrace that Suzuki refuses to acknowledge this fault. I just need the cure so I can fix it myself.