Suzuki Burgman AN650 (2004 - present)

Summary | Full Review | Reader Reviews | Gallery | Specs | Discussion
Our score:

Your score:

Add a comment...

Hi ive got to sell my 1250 bandit 07 and wont to stay on two wheels duo to back problems and thinking of one of the big scooters how good are thay ?

Posted: 30/03/2010 at 15:27

Depends what you want out of your bike riding? I have had most types of bikes and recently I had a 400 burgman,
It was a great bike, reliable, comfortable 65mpg and great weather protection, good for two up (we're both 6 footers) good in the traffic and ok on the motorway at legal speeds, but it will never excite you, handling is a bit wobbly on the small wheels, but if you want a BIKE buy a BIKE, If you want cheap, comfortable, reliable and practical two wheel transport that will get you around in the busy traffic, then you could do a lot worse.

Posted: 15/04/2010 at 19:54

and check out the burgman, mine had an adjustable back rest which gave me support in my lumber region, felt like an armchair, most bikes are the same to me when it comes to comfort but the burgman was comfy

Posted: 15/04/2010 at 19:57

I wouldn't say the Burgmans  (Burgmen?) are cheap. I paid 4150 2 years ago for my 400 K8 and have just this week bought a 650 ALO which cost me just over 8 grand.

The downside is its not a motorbike. 

The upside is its not a motorbike. Electric windscreen, electric heated grips and seats, electric mirrors, plenty of storage, plenty of weather protection. And none of that cocking your leg over it or changing gears up and dowen all the time.

I commute every Monday and Friday 140 miles each way and when I get off the other end I don't have a stiff back, nor do I get covered in road muck.

Brilliant machine, even though its not a motorbike.

Posted: 13/09/2010 at 14:04

Talkback: Suzuki Burgman AN650 (2004 - present)

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:

Click on the 'edit text' button to edit this region

Busiest motorcycle review conversations