TOMMY Hill clawed back valuable points at Thruxton after a disappointing first round at Brands Hatch.
However it's Ian Lowry who leads the table for Padgett's Honda after scoring a race win and a 5th place at the second round.
In Supersport, Glen Richards' and Billy McConnell's wins give them a boost into the top five, but consistent points-scorer Jack Kennedy leads the championship by half a point over Sam Warren.
British Superbike Championship standings after Thruxton:
- Ian Lowry (Padgetts Honda) 49
- Josh Brookes (Tyco Suzuki) 47
- Jon Kirkham (Samsung Honda) 43
- Tommy Hill (Swan Yamaha) 40
- Shane Byrne (Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki) 38
- Stuart Easton (Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki) 24
British Supersport Championship standings after Thruxton:
- Jack Kennedy (Mar-Train Yamaha) 55.5
- Sam Warren (Seton Tuning Yamaha) 55
- Ben Wilson (Gearlink Kawasaki) 47
- Glen Richards (Smiths (Gloucester) Racing Triumph) 45
- Billy McConnell (Smiths (Gloucester) Racing Triumph) 40