ALPINESTARS has relased the Drystar Jam which is a street-styled riding shoe that comes in two distinctive versions, leather and denim.
Breathable and and waterproof, the Jam incorporates class-leading protection and premium comfort features, while the newly-designed rubber compound sole provides excellent grip on and off the bike.
A lightweight, street-styled upper combines leather on frontal and suede on the back for optimized comfort, durability and look. The denim option has, erm, denim on the back.
Costing you £139.99 sir.
- Tongue in leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel.
- Leather eyelet for more durability and style.
- Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Silicone and elastic lace pocket located on top tongue allows storage of laces for security.
- Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Dual density ankles protectors applied between the upper and padded lining to provide the strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Embossed areas highlight the protection parts giving an aggressive and dynamic style at the riding shoe.
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
- New design sole with rubber compound cup sole molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and to provide a good walking comfort.