A CHANCE to win a bike and a car doesn't come along often - and time is running out on this one.
That's what's on offer in a prize draw by Carole Nash, in which anyone getting a quote from the insurance firm between March 8 and October 31 this year is automatically entered - leaving less than three weeks to go.
The bike is a GSX-R125, the new learner-friendly entry to Suzuki's flagship sports bike range, and the car is a Suzuki Ignis. Together they're worth over £15,000.
The quote can be for a bike, car or 'six-wheel' insurance from Carole Nash. Existing policy holders are entered automatically.
Carole Nash's 'six-wheel' policies provide cover for a car and a bike, giving a saving of up to £85.*
The winner will be chosen at random on Monday November 6 2017. They’ll be informed via phone or email and must be available to attend the Motorcycle Live show on Saturday November 18 2017. If they are unable to attend then a new winner will be chosen.
Once the winner has attended the show, the car and bike will be delivered to their address within 14 days of it ending.
Find more details on the prize draw here.
Terms and Conditions apply, find out more here.
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is a Suzuki GSX-R125 and a Suzuki Ignis
- The images shown are for illustrative purposes only and not the actual bike/car.
- To be entered into this prize draw you must get a Motorcycle, Car or Six Wheel Insurance quote through Carole Nash between 8 March 2017 to 31 October 2017. You are automatically entered into the Free Prize Draw when you get a quote.
- Existing Carole Nash Motorcycle, Car or Six Wheel customers as at 8 March 2017 to 31 October 2017 will be automatically entered into the prize draw. This means a Motorcycle or Six Wheel insurance policy which is live during any point between 8 March 2017 to 31 October 2017.
- One winner will be selected at random on Monday 6 November 2017, and will be notified by email, or phone. The winner must be available to attend the Motorcycle Live show on Saturday 18 November 2017 in order to be presented with their prize, if the winner is unable to attend, then a new winner will be picked at random. Presentation venue is subject to change.
- Carole Nash will then arrange for the bike and car to be delivered to the winner’s home address within 14 days of the show finishing.
- The winner’s details will be shown on our insidebikes facebook page.
- The winner may be asked to participate in Public Relations activity, including a photo shoot and interview.
- No cash alternatives or monetary difference if purchase price is lower than prize price stated.
- This prize offer is non-transferable, for sale or re-sale or redeemable for cash.
- Open to UK mainland residents only. Employees of Carole Nash are not entitled to participate in this promotional offer.
- Carole Nash reserves the right to withdraw, change or substitute the offer.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The promotion is offered by Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd, Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU.
- Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm reference number 307243.
* Based on an average customer saving of £85.00. Saving compared to buying two separate Carole Nash policies. Average customer = 52 years old with 8 years NCB, driving a Ford 1.6 Zetec and 8 years NCB riding a Honda CBR 1000. As at April 2017.