British ace Craig Jones sets fastest time in Vallelunga testing
CRAIG JONES continued his dominant form in the second day of the World Supersport Vallelunga tests yesterday.
Jonesey took his Parkalgar Honda to a best time of 1m 39.505s, a couple of tenths away from the best lap he set in last year's race.
Second fastest was quick Aussie Broc Parkes on the Yamaha ahead of team-mate Fabien Foret and Jonathan Rea.
Championship leader Andrew Pitt could only manage seventh fastest on his Honda overall.
Day Two Test Times:
1. Jones C. (GBR) Honda CBR600RR 1'39.505
2. Parkes B. (AUS) Yamaha YZF-R6 1'39.523
3. Foret F. (FRA) Yamaha YZF-R6 1'39.653
4. Rea J. (GBR) Honda CBR600RR 1'40.016
5. Dell'Omo D. (ITA) Honda CBR600RR 1'40.217
6. Holland R. (AUS) Honda CBR600RR 1'40.440
7. Pitt A. (AUS) Honda CBR600RR 1'40.496
8. Aitchison M. (AUS) Triumph 675 1'40.569
9. Veneman B. (NED) Suzuki GSX-R600 1'40.616
10. Van Keymeulen D. (BEL) Suzuki GSX-R600 1'40.671
11. Nannelli G. (ITA) Honda CBR600RR 1'40.714
12. Gowland G. (GBR) Honda CBR600RR 1'40.943
13. Vizziello G. (ITA) Honda CBR600RR 1'40.987
14. Praia M. (POR) Honda CBR600RR 1'41.299
15. McCoy G. (AUS) Triumph 675 1'41.321
16. Clementi I. (ITA) Triumph 675 1'41.330
17. Alfonsi L. (ITA) Honda CBR600RR 1'42.250.
Become a fan of Visordown
Follow us on twitter
Other Immediate Media Sites
Our eCommerce Platform
© Immediate Media Company Ltd. 2014 This website is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. www.immediate.co.uk