Former WSB star Bostrom and young gun Davies trade blows in hard-fought AMA race, we've got the proof!
CHAZ DAVIES had a hard-fought battle with Ben Bostrom during the AMA Daytona Sportsbike race at the Laguna Seca MotoGP round.
Bostrom won the race on his Graves Yamaha YZF-R6 and Chaz Davies bagged second place on an Aprilia RSV1000R, a top result we might add.
The race was frantic throughout with several riders trading paint, blows and hand gestures. But Davies got off lightly when he clashed with Bostrom. Check out the image above, where you can see Bostrom's front tyre rubber on Davies' leathers. How's that for close racing?
Daytona Sportsbikes Laguna Seca Race Results
1. Ben Bostrom - Yamaha YZF-R6 - 21 laps
2. Chaz Davies - Aprilia RSV1000R - 0.225 second
3. Josh Herrin - Yamaha YZF-R6 - 6.256 seconds
4. Tommy Aquino - Yamaha YZF-R6 - 6.742
5. Robertino Pietri - Yamaha YZF-R6 - 6.985
6. Steve Rapp - Yamaha YZF-R6 -7.421
7. Chris Peris - Honda CBR600RR - 8.918
8. Danny Eslick - Buell 1125R - 13.238
9. Jamie Hacking - Kawasaki ZX-6R - 13.520
10. Bobby Fong - Yamaha YZF-R6 - 13.825
Daytona Sportbike Championship Points:
1. Martin Cardenas - 255
2. Jamie Hacking - 216
3. Danny Eslick - 212
4. Jason DiSalvo - 179
5. Josh Herrin - 173
6. Chris Peris - 155
7. Chas Davies - 146
8. Jake Zemke - 128
9. Steve Rapp - 127
10. Tommy Aquino - 122
Become a fan of Visordown
Follow us on twitter
Other Immediate Media Sites
Our eCommerce Platform
© Immediate Media Company Ltd 2012. This website is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. www.immediatemedia.co.uk