Eurosport's MotoGP commentator on loud pipes, property development and his lust for the BMW K1
2. Describe yourself in one word Passionate.
3. What's the most embarrassing bike you ever lusted over? BMW K1. Oh my God, what have I said... I'm sorry.
4. What were you riding and where when you first topped 100mph? ZX-6R. Can't say where, though...
5. What should the speed limit be on a clear and empty motorway? 90mph.
6. What's the fastest you've ever ridden on a public highway? 160mph.
7. What's your favourite road? Burford to Broadway (Cotswolds)
8. What's the most you'd spend on a bike? £10k.
9. Who do you admire in biking? Luca Cadalora.
10. What would you do with your last gallon of fuel? Ride to my girlfriend's house with the can off a 600. Hoon flat out, hearing it popping and banging, and feel it spitting flame.
11. What bikes would you like to own if money were no object? Honda V5, Ducati 999R, BMW K1200R and a KTM something.
12. What's the maddest thing you've done on a bike? A 100mph+ tankslapper with jeans and Timberlands on.
13. Have you ever spent a night in jail? Not yet.
14. What's on the horizon in your field of work? The next MotoGP race.
15. What are you reading at the moment? Watching the English
16. What's your proudest achievement? People saying they enjoyed a commentary.
17. Do motorcycles inform your work, and if so, in what way? Motorsport as a whole, including motorcycling, informs my work
18. If you could switch careers, what would you do? Property development.
19. Are you paid enough? Nope!
20. What would you like your epitaph to be? Enjoyed every minute.
Become a fan of Visordown
Follow us on twitter
Other Immediate Media Sites
Our eCommerce Platform
© Immediate Media Company Ltd 2012. This website is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. www.immediatemedia.co.uk