zxr 750 exhaust

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
zxr 750 exhaust

i'm lookin at buying a micron system off flebay for a ZXR750H2 model

does any one know if it will fit a ZXR750 L1 model

cheeRS phil

I was looking for a replacement for my J model last year and if I remember correctly the H model was different to the J,K and L.edit - M model too it seems   micron site

yeah that's wat i heard but lookin at the h1 and h2 they look differant bugger lol wat about exhaust maker's do you recomend one ( fiarly cheap) i am a yorkshireman lol

the ONLY full system I could find was the Micron, nobody else makes downpipes for them apparently, it seemed a bit strange because the originals rot like buggery. I'm sure I found someone that would do the full system with a road legal can for about £350I landed up selling the bike before they rotted right through (but not because they were rotting)

J, K, L, M and zx9r B systems are pretty much all the same in terms of pipe spacing. Join up at the Redmonkey 7r forum and they will be able to answer your questions. Plenty of manufacturers around for those systems. And NO an H system will definately not fit

cheer's gent's good job i didn't just buy it lol

Try Delkavic.  They make downpipes for earlier sports bikes and good quality in stainless. Kwikkwak is spot on with his fitments too.  The ZXR750H1 and 2 are basically the same motor as a GPX750 by the way.  The L model is completely different.

IIRC the H engines had the cam chain between cylinders 2 and 3. The later engines had the camchain at one end of the block.You'll find that there is a bigger gap between the header pipes (for cylinders 2 & 3) and they won;t line up with the exhaust ports.Don;t ask me how I found out

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month