our stunting

29 posts / 0 new
Last post
our stunting

a bit of footage from out little mess about the other day.... i so wish i could stopie

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3N0kAwgr-c

nice wheelies mate... J was happening man !

canny little vid that, class music anarl

Good darts dudes

Nice lil vid.Music was a good lil cheer up tonic - Fraggle Rock - takes me back.Stoppie fella is good.

its taken me a while to learn the wheelies but i think ive managed to get them smooth and controlled now. now the stoppies

Some extreme close ups - i liked stoppies on the XR.

Mook is ucking massive tis like a lil tricycle..Down at fraggle rock

Piddly little wheelies those but 10/10 for effort lolKeep er lit!!

r30mamba wrote

Nice lil vid.Music was a good lil cheer up tonic - Fraggle Rock - takes me back.Stoppie fella is good.

Dem stoppies were crap. Stoppie fella was Mook - and I've seen him do a whole lot better But best sm vid sound track ever imo

Much better riding skills than those "Northern Monkeys" good work all round , sweet wheelies Mr Tattoo and Mooks stoppies look tight , but yes i have seen him do much higher longer ones along Bond street . Nice to see the hoodie side of Jacob giving the poor cameraman the finger

zebbyzulu wrote

Much better riding skills than those "Northern Monkeys" good work all round , sweet wheelies Mr Tattoo and Mooks stoppies look tight , but yes i have seen him do much higher longer ones along Bond street . Nice to see the hoodie side of Jacob giving the poor cameraman the finger

yeah fookin aggresive cockneys:smoke:

AllanJ wrote

Dem stoppies were crap. Stoppie fella was Mook - and I've seen him do a whole lot better

Like when he nearly took my bike out at neros? then you nearly went over the handle bars

tis all about the wheelies, stoppies are sooooooooo last year darlings

Maaaaaaaaaate ................I have just had a chance to turn up the volume and Fraggle rock is brilliant choice , i'm lovin your work .

zebbyzulu wrote

Should of called it Muppets not fragglesThink the gaylord comment was spot on Looked like antiques roadshow with XRs All those high speed corners aswell

mr.tattoo wrote

a bit of footage from out little mess about the other day.... i so wish i could stopie www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3N0kAwgr-c

Fair play mate... your taking the past weeks events very well. I know when Gypsy's bikes went he didn't want anything more to do with SM and I felt the same when I had a bike nicked.crap wheelies only kidding as all I do is flip em

Moby wrote

Fair play mate... your taking the past weeks events very well. I know when Gypsy's bikes went he didn't want anything more to do with SM and I felt the same when I had a bike nicked.crap wheelies only kidding as all I do is flip em

was just trying to keep myself amused if not id sit here stewing mate and end up going out and hurting some people. reality is the bikes aint never gonna be found again so im trying to get on with things............. im tottaly gutted but theres plenty more important things in my life to worry about then a few material things....... still a huge kick in the nuts though........ ive had to sell me 625 now due to cash flow issues so will be oficially bikeless for the first time in over 10 years... it fukin sucks.

mr.tattoo wrote

was just trying to keep myself amused if not id sit here stewing mate and end up going out and hurting some people. reality is the bikes aint never gonna be found again so im trying to get on with things............. im tottaly gutted but theres plenty more important things in my life to worry about then a few material things....... still a huge kick in the nuts though........ ive had to sell me 625 now due to cash flow issues so will be oficially bikeless for the first time in over 10 years... it fukin sucks.

fuckin shit man. Hope it turns out ok!

Fuck sorry to hear your having to sell the 625 , that is shitty news mate , not good

Tattoo is that my old lc4, the grey one with a orange tank by the looks of it...? Whats the 625smc like bud for power etc,/weight,as i MAY look for a more road focused moto,the wr feels to revvy at times,and makes me think its gonna go pop...

Lee sorry to hear the news, the 625 was the best for wheelies too , so guess no track day or ride out this weekend............ feel gutted for you mate

oll wrote

Tattoo is that my old lc4, the grey one with a orange tank by the looks of it...? Whats the 625smc like bud for power etc,/weight,as i MAY look for a more road focused moto,the wr feels to revvy at times,and makes me think its gonna go pop...

no mate thats jacobs 520, that old ktm of yours is in the scrappers by now i reckon im personally really impresed with the 625. plenty of power for wheelies and handling and brakes are sweet..... bit vibey at times but you get used to it... i really like mine shame i gotta sell it really as its mint.... the weight thing is no issues for me, doesnt feel heavy to be fair... its great for the road will happily sit around 70 ish with no high revs.... wr's are cool stunt bikes but sound like they gonna blow anything over 50mph

lee once youve fixed my clutch and changed my tyre, and you have another supermoto,(perhaps a tractor) ,id like to come on a wheelie day with you, show you how its done

Anyone else notice the "gay lord" bit near the end Was my favourite bit

Cheers for the input tattoo,is it quicker than your old wr,beens as the ktm is heavier? im deciding wether to sell and add some extra dosh for a 625smc/525exc,want a leccy start to really,less hassle if i stall even tho its not happened yet....

Yay. At last. I managed to get on the net. Stealing a wi-fi signal from next doors hotel. Thanks for putting the movie on Visor Down Lee. It looks cooool. All that time moveing the plastersine figures paid off in the end. I think they bought it. Beware. This is the first of many Fraggle films. Its gonna be like Rocky, but worse.Oh, I'm in Vietnam. The mopeds here are nuts. Its like a busy day in London x 1billion.Sorry about you having to sell a bike Lee, I know how much having a bike means to you. Hopefully they will turn up sooner rather than later. Theiving Scummy fuggers.

oll wrote

Cheers for the input tattoo,is it quicker than your old wr,beens as the ktm is heavier? im deciding wether to sell and add some extra dosh for a 625smc/525exc,want a leccy start to really,less hassle if i stall even tho its not happened yet....

the 625 was much quicker than the wr with loads more top end and grunt.. the 520/525's ive had are a bit more revvy but still a very quick bike with loads of wheeliable power............ 625 for a more road focused bike id say or 520 for blaps and stunts..... :smoke:

Cheers mate great info.

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month