Happy new year to all our riders from Wildtracks

12 messages
29/12/2003 at 13:39
Wanted to wish a big happy new year to all of our riders, plus to all our future riders too! Thanks to all who came to Wildtracks on Sunday just gone, it was quite busy and everyone done me proud!

Good luck to all racing, wish I could come along to support you!
Have a great time and see you all soon.
Tamsin
29/12/2003 at 20:07
As a DEFINITE future rider, thank you very much
29/12/2003 at 20:10
SOOOOOOOOO..... wot bike YOU got tamsin????

YORKSHIRE... WHERE MEN LOVE MEN... SHEEP ARE WORRIED .... AND THE WOMEN COME TO WIGAN FOR A SHAG

checkout me website...
groups.msn.com/LawmansBikes[/size]
29/12/2003 at 20:16
and a very happy new year to you and all your helpers and staff, Thanks you for providing a supermoto track so close to my home you will definatley see plenty of me in the new year had a great day on sunday dispite the cold,roll on the weekends.

29/12/2003 at 20:22
where is wildtracks again?????

any ariel shots of the place???

any shots of tamsin while were at it???

YORKSHIRE... WHERE MEN LOVE MEN... SHEEP ARE WORRIED .... AND THE WOMEN COME TO WIGAN FOR A SHAG

checkout me website...
29/12/2003 at 23:47
lawman i found this in me picys
30/12/2003 at 00:10
any of the tracks???

checkout me website...
30/12/2003 at 00:15
Hardly a flattering picture Cookie
30/12/2003 at 11:22
Thanks Tasmin, had a pretty good day last sunday. Wishing you a good new year and we'll all see you soon

Lawman.... no aerial shots at the mo, but from you its a fair way. Just off A11 near Newmarket
30/12/2003 at 23:51
and the competition would be too much for ya john!

checkout me website...
31/12/2003 at 13:57
lawmanmx wrote

any of the tracks???

Try here for a photo

closest the spy satellite could get I'm afraid

No idea how up to date the photo is - maybe someone local could draw in where the SM track is ???............looks plenty to play on though
04/01/2004 at 21:16
In response to other postings,
Firstly for lawmanmx, The bike I have is actually a road sports bike zx6r at the moment as my past has been with motorbike mags and am just getting into the swing of Supermoto, as many who know me already know.:burp:
Secondly WHAT AN AWFUL PHOTO OF ME COOKEYE!
Can't you paste Jordans face to the piccie or something!!!
And zoomer, what a great idea about getting an ariel shot, but I think that one is actually of the motorcross track. Will get one sorted! Thanks again though.
Your say
email image
12 messages