Aluminium fabricators

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aluminium fabricators

Does anyone know of anyone in the midlands (pref. east staffs) who is reasonably handy at fabbing with aluminium and could knock together a petrol tank if they have the bike to work on?

Obviously I could take a trip over to spondon but I would prefer somewhere closer if possible

Or if someone is handy with a tig welder and ally sheet

Beers in advance

try pming trumps, he makes em, but isn't from staffs.

Hes only manchester though isnt he? Will ask him nicely

If you can get it up to Lancashire (and believe me, its worth the trip), try contacting Ben - details in my sig He's a friend of Trumps (in case his numbers have changed or anything) - there's a link to pics of some of his work in my sig that Trumper posted a while ago - what the guy can't do isn't worth doing IMHO

any ideas on how much it would cost for a crf250 alloy tank

what bike is it for? i have one for a yamaha 400-426 for sale..

Cant you just use an old beer keg

King Karl wrote

Cant you just use an old beer keg

Not everyone wants to turn their 'tard into a rat bike looking thing like yours karl....

These blokes are good.www.izax.demon.co.uk/They're in Staffs.

Trumps (not verified)

Nik Samson wrote

These blokes are good.www.izax.demon.co.uk/They're in Staffs.

They seem to just be machinists by the looks of their site. some nice stuff though. PM on its way forteh.

Trumps wrote

They seem to just be machinists by the looks of their site. some nice stuff though. PM on its way forteh.

I've seen some of their bodywork and it's nice.

Trumps (not verified)

Nik Samson wrote

I've seen some of their bodywork and it's nice.

Is that gay slange? The site doesn't show much, but I certainly don't doubt you old bean. How are you?

Trumps wrote

Is that gay slange? The site doesn't show much, but I certainly don't doubt you old bean. How are you?

I don't know - what's gay slange? I'm good, mate, you?

Trumps (not verified)

I'm always good mate. Same old me.

Trumps wrote

I'm always good mate. Same old me.

Cool. Got some spare cash at the mo' - going to see if I can get me TDR sorted. Would be nice to get it back on the road - miss it.

Trumps (not verified)

Nik Samson wrote

Cool. Got some spare cash at the mo' - going to see if I can get me TDR sorted. Would be nice to get it back on the road - miss it.

I've still got that Duke 1 Nose fairing in the attic if you wanna use it. I can only apologise for being really slack with getting it to you!

Trumps wrote

I've still got that Duke 1 Nose fairing in the attic if you wanna use it. I can only apologise for being really slack with getting it to you!

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that - when are you next (ever?) down sooth?

Trumps (not verified)

Nik Samson wrote

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that - when are you next (ever?) down sooth?

No idea pal. I could be there tomorrow, or not till next year. PM me an address, and i'll stick it in the post for you, while i'm fresh.

Trumps wrote

No idea pal. I could be there tomorrow, or not till next year. PM me an address, and i'll stick it in the post for you, while i'm fresh.

Okay! Ta!

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month