RRW/X Fireblade parts wanted

3 messages
14/03/2011 at 21:56

Like it says, i'm looking for a top faring support bracket which holds the mirrors at one end and bolts to the two tank securing bolts at the other. For a 1998/99 RRW/X Fireblade.

I also need mirrors, uk Headlight and a screen if anyone has got any.

Cheers

Life is actually a game. The object of which is to see and do as many different things as you can, before your miserable little existence on this planet comes, all to soon, to an end. So spend a little less money on your next bike and use the saved cash to actually go somewhere other than Matlock, Devils Bridge or Box Hill.
Places on a world map are closer than you think and Bini Melal is lovely in the springtime!
13/08/2011 at 12:56
  1996 bade parts                       have x2 tanks , headlight  ,, rear plastics    17 and 16 inch  front wheels  front forks calipers and discs   clip ons   pillion seat   and  others bits and pieces      
19/08/2011 at 10:50

Thanks mate but i have everything i need now, none of those parts would have fitted, but thanks anyway.

Life is actually a game. The object of which is to see and do as many different things as you can, before your miserable little existence on this planet comes, all to soon, to an end. So spend a little less money on your next bike and use the saved cash to actually go somewhere other than Matlock, Devils Bridge or Box Hill.
Places on a world map are closer than you think and Bini Melal is lovely in the springtime!
Your say
email image
3 messages