Dainese Jack F One Piece Leathers UK42

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dainese Jack F One Piece Leathers UK42

Dainese Jack F One Piece Leathers

Immaculate condition, pretty much brand fire new, one of the nicest suits Dainese have made, loved them so much bought a larger set in a UK44 for myself as the UK42 no longer fits with my back protector.

Cost over £700 brand new, looking for £300

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g385/burchy75/Dainese%20Jack-F%20Leathers/P7060088.jpg

Maybe a bit of a long shot!  but did you ever sell these? 

Nope, still got them mate

Hi

Have you sold these yet?

Regards

Mike

Hi Mate, still got them here, had a couple of people interested but never firmed up their interest with cash.Craig

I'm interested and had a few questions. Can you send me an email so we can chat? jkwong415 at g mail dot com. Thanks!Justin

Hi Craig

Are you in the South East or elsewhere?

My email is mikeejones57@hotmail.com

Mike

Hi Burchy, just seen your leathers, touch late though. Have you sold them? Please, if you could send me a text or call on 07801271195 I would be grateful, just so I know if they are gone. Thank you.

Not sure if these are still for sale but definately interested if they are.If you could send me an email to ollie.moxham@hotmail.com just to let me know either way would be very much appreciated.Cheers.

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month