Your lowest moment...

301 to 303 of 303 messages
11/07/2004 at 22:18
Jen wrote
When I realised judt how few friends I have and how lonely I have become.

Burd, sometimes its not the quantity of mates you have, but the quality - and if the quality aint up to scratch - time to start again. Anyway, I loikes yew, even if you are mad as a box of fish - in fact its because your 'you'. Hope to meet you sometime burd - you need feeding with copious amounts of tequila, you do.

XXPixieXX

Ride free forever George.
ZEN#333 VDsmugbride #1TNDC VDBeewhatty#1

"You are one of the few people I know who can truly disgust me" Katana 29.09.07 :smoke:
Burwins Motorcycles
12/07/2004 at 12:29
Jen wrote
When I realised judt how few friends I have and how lonely I have become.

Then get out there and see those friends more often. Develop your friendships. I seem to remember you mentioning that you have a great boyfriend right now - that's great! But always remember that you need to be secure and love yourself to truly love another.

I have just broken up with my girlfriend (of 3 years, who I thought that I would stay with for much much longer - but my accident threw a spanner in the works...) and have only now realised how I have let my friends down by not being there for them and supporting them as I should have done. Sorry Jimbo!!

Feeling bad at times like these doesn't help anyone. You have realised that you feel distant from your friends - they haven't gone or left you, they are still there - great! Phone them tonight and have a chat. Arrange to go to the cinema this week or see them at the weekend. Be there for them and they'll be there for you too...

"Fighting for peace is like f*cking for virginity."

----------------------------------------------------
Recommendations : BykeBitz, Dalston Motorcycles, Hein Gericke
17/12/2009 at 23:48
Kayliegh was my sister and i am goning to muder the man who ran her over, and you for being there i will kill my heart out for her she was worth ten of you, you vile cunts i swear i'll kill you and your kids and your wife in the sickest way i can imagine you took my sister i will take every thing from you. Its indiscriberble the hate i feel.
Your say
email image
301 to 303 of 303 messages