Hmmm no E-Mail yet.
Ben is obviously inundated with them. Seems like a right cock up to me
Andy Filler wrote (see)
Hmmm no E-Mail yet.Ben is obviously inundated with them. Seems like a right cock up to me
Mmmm me neither.......I've signed up now with the rest of the old crew......I've had no response from any email or message posted here, I've waited now patiently for 36 hours with minimal moans......but enough is enough. See ya....
(All I asked for was my old name........no response.......Ah humm...)
Just in case anyone's checking this thread...
RB logged in using the email link (IIRC), but now he's on a different 'puter the standard log-in system doesn't work. (yes he's using the correct email and password).
Incidentally - why are we now using emails for logging in, rather than usernames???
Still haven't had a reply to the e-mail requesting my old account back, nor has anyone else by the looks of it.
Bugs/Annoyances I have noticed:
- You click a thread title and it takes you to the last page, even if you haven't opened it before. Clicking the green arrow should take you to the last page, and clicking the thread title should take you to the first. Also there is no Page links next to the thread title too.
- The quoting system sucks, you can't middle click it in firefox and open it in a new tab.
- Even with signatures off this is a mess and not as readable as the last layout.
- Would be nice to see the first few words on hover of topic titles.
- The text editor inserts a space on the next line if you hit enter (then up arrow, then down arrow) look at the posts to see what I mean. It appears alot.
- The edit profile does NOTHING.
- The left hand side should let you hide it.
Though the site does seem to be faster, probably because no fucker is using it.
FFS admin, sort it out
Still waiting for a response to emails asking why I can't log in under my old name.
I've still no response either.
It seems as if no one from admin is paying any attention to this sticky thread either.
Im J40ADF and would like my old profile back please. I have been pretty patient but this new visordown, despite all the hype and sales pitch has really cocked things up for a group of existing members.
I'm sure we all want to support the new visordown, but it is not being made easy for us.
please please please help us out
Sorry for the delay, all
Notmy Usualusername, Kitegirl, Andy, Luke, Frank: I've sent some of you your login link and I think Ben has done the rest but I've not been able to coordinate with him this evening, so do drop me a PM if you're still having any trouble.
Thanks - we're getting there...
i just could reply to the post,and now i have little problems!!
Thanks Ben, I'm in now. ....as you can see.
Become a fan of Visordown
Follow us on twitter
Other Immediate Media Sites
Our eCommerce Platform
© Immediate Media Company Ltd. 2016 This website is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. www.immediate.co.uk