Can't login? Check in here for help

21 to 35 of 35 messages
11/01/2008 at 13:52
m00c0w wrote (see)
Frank Jennings wrote (see)
The email was from work and as I told my boss to "fuck off" before Xmas and walked out I've been offline so all this was a big surprise to me.
How come, new plans for the new year, or work sucking?

Bit of both really I'm gonna try and start me own business again.....and work was becoming a Royal pain in the arse..Hence me losing my rag and walking out!!
11/01/2008 at 17:37
hungry wrote (see)
are you,, the jennings..?

Naw, I saw him or her last time I was on here before the changeover...
11/01/2008 at 18:37

Hmmm no E-Mail yet.

Ben is obviously inundated with them. Seems like a right cock up to me

12/01/2008 at 01:05
Andy Filler wrote (see)

Hmmm no E-Mail yet.

Ben is obviously inundated with them. Seems like a right cock up to me

Mmmm me neither.......I've signed up now with the rest of the old crew......I've had no response from any email or message posted here, I've waited now patiently for 36 hours with minimal moans......but enough is enough. See ya....

(All I asked for was my old name........no response.......Ah humm...) 

12/01/2008 at 13:39

Just in case anyone's checking this thread...

RB logged in using the email link (IIRC), but now he's on a different 'puter the standard log-in system doesn't work. (yes he's using the correct email and password).

Incidentally - why are we now using emails for logging in, rather than usernames??? 

You will become one with the Dark Side.

13/01/2008 at 14:14

Still haven't had a reply to the e-mail requesting my old account back, nor has anyone else by the looks of it.

Bugs/Annoyances I have noticed:

- You click a thread title and it takes you to the last page, even if you haven't opened it before. Clicking the green arrow should take you to the last page, and clicking the thread title should take you to the first. Also there is no Page links next to the thread title too.

- The quoting system sucks, you can't middle click it in firefox and open it in a new tab.

- Even with signatures off this is a mess and not as readable as the last layout.

- Would be nice to see the first few words on hover of topic titles.

- The text editor inserts a space on the next line if you hit enter (then up arrow, then down arrow) look at the posts to see what I mean. It appears alot.

- The edit profile does NOTHING.

- The left hand side should let you hide it.

Though the site does seem to be faster, probably because no fucker is using it. 

Edited: 13/01/2008 at 14:20
13/01/2008 at 14:47
Still don't have my old logon back either. Have sent 2 emails with details to /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif[/img]tuff@VD]Stuff@VD and posted in the Site Suggestions area asking for it. 
13/01/2008 at 20:44

FFS admin, sort it out

Still waiting for a response to emails asking why I can't log in under my old name.

13/01/2008 at 23:37

I've still no response either.

It seems as if no one from admin is paying any attention to this sticky thread either.

Im J40ADF and would like my old profile back please. I have been pretty patient but this new visordown, despite all the hype and sales pitch has really cocked things up for a group of existing members.

I'm sure we all want to support the new visordown, but it is not being made easy for us.

please please please help us out 

14/01/2008 at 11:25

PLEASE!

14/01/2008 at 23:33

Sorry for the delay, all

Notmy Usualusername, Kitegirl, Andy, Luke,  Frank:  I've sent some of you your login link and  I think Ben has done the rest but I've not been able to coordinate with him this evening, so do drop me a PM if  you're still having any trouble. 

Thanks - we're getting there... 

19/01/2008 at 04:16

i just could reply to the post,and now i have little problems!!

23/01/2008 at 18:50

Thanks Ben, I'm in now. ....as you can see.

AVD.

30/01/2008 at 14:10
When I try to pick up PM's it says I need to be logged in to do that, which I am.  Tried entering email and password in the box but computer says no
01/02/2008 at 11:45
why is it that if your logged on with one pc to viser down you cant access it from another? have tried to re log on from my phone via net but as im logged on from home does it mean that i have to sign out then log in on from my phone?
Your say
email image
21 to 35 of 35 messages