Track Day or Race Transport

6 messages
20/09/2011 at 08:39

Hi All,

Thought this may be of interest to the forum as whenever we turned up to a track day or race weekend we are always asked to shout if we were selling this rig....so here we are.

Sadly due to an accident my racing days are over and we are selling our Knaus Sport & Fun Caravan. It's a little unusual for a caravan in that you can get a bike inside it. It has a proper wind out awing with sides which makes a great garage. We used it to race with Thundersport in 2010 but it would also be great for Trackdays.

Full details are here http://www.f14help.com/geggracing/knaus/Thanks for looking.Geoff
21/09/2011 at 19:06
I dont know you nor want to buy your caravan but its sad to hear when people crash and have to stop racing so all the best mate.
21/09/2011 at 19:16

Cheers fella,

I had only been racing one season 2010. I was taking a year off and doing just a couple of rounds this year to keep my hand in, went to cadwell for a shake down and fell off at mansfield!

Still cant even ride my road bike bummer!

21/09/2011 at 19:34
I was there 3 weeks ago and had 2 ' moments ' at masfield on consecutive laps. a rear spin up trying to hard to get out fast and then a run off trying to carry too much speed in. i had to use a full pack of vanish on my pants when i got home.
05/11/2011 at 10:58
This item is now sold.
13/09/2013 at 14:55

Hope you're fully mended. Do you still have the Knaus van as I'm looking for one?

Thnx Rick

Your say
email image
6 messages