Pembrey 13th March!! Anyone else going?

7 messages
19/01/2009 at 03:45
Just booked a Trackday in pembrey on 13th March and wondered if anyone else will be going from here???

cheers Danny
10/02/2009 at 22:00
Hi Danny, yes i might be up for that need to put my cbr600 through some time to see that all is ok, who is it with,
regards Phill
10/02/2009 at 23:41

hi phil

its with focused events. lookin forward to it mate, i booked it through www.trackdays.co.uk

regards

Danny 

10/02/2009 at 23:46
hi Danny, yes that simon and darren then local to me, so yep i shall book that with them,
Regards Phill
what you riding ?
11/02/2009 at 23:03

hi phil

well i take delivery of a brand new R1 on the 3rd March so ill be on that. maybe im mad but whatever, there built to be ridden and not polished so bugger it!!! haha

its a 2008 R1 on the 09 plate, unfortunately could not stretch to 10 grand for the 2009 model!!!

your on a cbr.....what year

danny

11/02/2009 at 23:25

Hi Danny,

after reading your last note , i dont want to talk about my cbr600 and not about its age, however its proberbly older than you, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its an old steelie ex britsh spare super sports bike in original old castrol colours got it cheap and 500 miles only, and even the log book states previous owner honda Racing company so history is special but bike looks quite stock, so want to get on it asap to see what its like, my last track bike was the honda sp1 used last year at pem but she was too big and heavey.

i shall see you there mate,

allow me some time to get in your slip stream when you pass me,

Regards Phill 

18/02/2009 at 01:22

hi phil

i doubt ill be passing you mate!!! probably have my eyes shut most of the way round hoping not to bin it in the kitty litter!!!!! this will be my first UK track day, i have been on the nurburgring but that was in 2003 so ill have alot to learn............your bike sounds awesome, and the history makes it very interesting indeed.

looking forward to it.........see you there mate

danny

Your say
email image
7 messages