Have you used 'Easytrack' or 'UK Bike Trackdays'?

11 messages
08/04/2011 at 15:50

Anyone have any experience of 'Easytracks' or 'UK Bike Trackdays'? 

http://www.easytrack.co.uk/

http://www.ukbiketrackdays.com/

I'm looking at booking a few track days again this year, and have used the likes of Focused Events and No Limits, but I've not use these two before.  Are these guys the same or do they approach it differently?  Any feedback, good, bad or indifferent.

thanks.

12/04/2011 at 10:39

Hi

I've just come back from Albacete and Guadix with Easytrack.  I have to say that they do approach things differently.  It starts with the briefing where they treat you like responsible adults and remind you of your responsibilities,  They don't ram it down your throat though like some do.  They like to build a trust with their riders and it worked incredibly well,  I think we only had one red flag in the whole four days.

The trip was well organised with very nice 4 star hotels within a few minutes of the track.  I've been with some organisers where the journey to the track is more than 40 minutes (although they claim it's only 25!!).  There was a relaxed atmosphere in the pit lane with all riders getting on well and I've never experienced such considerate riding on the circuit which made for a great event all round. 

The ran groups in the morning Nov/Int and Adv and then open pit in the afternoon which seemed to work really well.

There were a dozen or so of us using them for the first time and we're all looking forward to the next trip.  Some of my mates have used then in the UK and tell me they are just the same.  Relaxed, friendly and safe.

They've been running car days for years so they know how to organise things.  I'm glad they've moved into bikes to give us a viable alterntaive to the usual suspects.

12/04/2011 at 12:57

I was on the trip to Albacete and Guadix too but additionally have done a quite a few of their UK track days as well...

Can totally confirm Gixxer Thous comments and that the same applies to the EasyTrack UK dates...

Numbers are much lower than certainly FE and you will get a lot more track time and a lot less stoppages... if you book with EasyTrack take extra fuel!

12/04/2011 at 13:37

Thanks guys for the comments. 

13/04/2011 at 10:18
hi i also was with easy tracks for 4 days with a few mates in Spain and it was our first time with them we have been doing track days for the last ten years UK / European.
and oh what fun we had this company sure know how to run a track event
i must have been relaxing or chilling out because i dont remember a reg flag incident (not saying gixxer tho is wrong ) if you decide to use easy tracks i bet you will never go back to at least one of the two you mentioned. there relaxed, there safe, there fun, there easy tracks
HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE
14/04/2011 at 08:33
Take a look at the EasyTrack page on Facebook and you will find lots of very similar comments too about their track days....
24/06/2011 at 13:00
UK Bike trackdays are excellent, very well run.
27/10/2011 at 17:28
booked with uk bike trackdays at cadwell a few months ago, really well organised and smaller groups than other no limits did at the same track a year before. very strict regarding misconduct on track as well, was very impressed and would happily book with them again
28/03/2012 at 11:27
Heard nothing but good things about Easytrack from my mates.
01/04/2012 at 18:25

Easytrack = they've convinced many many riders over the last year or so that they are the best in the business, me included.

Make the likes of focused look way out of date.

18/04/2012 at 18:49

Used Easy Track after years of 100% Bikes, Focused Events, No Limits, etc.

The quality and relaxed manner showed immediately. Also the facy that they don't have as many bikes on the track so the garages aren't packed, you've got somewhere to park the van and the queues for both signing in and noise test are shorter so quicker.

I'd like to go on a Spanish track weekend someday..Maybe I should send the wife off somewhere then bugger off (Tesco?).

Your say
email image
11 messages