May June Europe

Looking for travellers,

10 messages
19/10/2010 at 21:30

Planing for next year. Done a few already. Hope to travel south and get the sun. France and then any where. have done Spain liked that could go again. know a few place's that are nice.

This time I'm looking at Italy, And a bit more east. If I could get to Greece all the better. Two week's minimum. But at this stage open to any where as long as it has the sun.

John933

22/12/2010 at 12:16

i'm thinking along the same lines, starting to look at next year...

done two one-week runs to france [one to annecy/the alps] and am now looking at doing maybe a bit more, not really bothered where, or who with, just as long as the roads are interesting.

done a fair bit of touring in the car too, most of france over the years, spain, morocco.

think maybe a fortnight would be my limit, work constraints and all that. gotta save some holidays for the long weekends in the uk!

anyone else?

paul.

there's nothing to fear but fear itself... and zombies.
23/12/2010 at 22:03

At the moment I have a couple of people who are interested in going. As usually one look's more lightly to go than the other. So It's more in the line of one and a half plus my self. Let's get Christmas out the way. In the mean time if you want to know more contact me through PM or E mail.

John933

29/01/2011 at 17:51
id be interested if it was after june,never done a euro tour but always had it on my wish list! ,pm/email me if your still thinking about it mate
31/01/2011 at 15:47
Hi we are Ros & Ant Eastwood and we have a B&B in the beautiful, unspoilt and undeveloped region of Murcia Spain. We don’t have a website yet but we have this link to our B&B, please check it out.:

http://www.bedbreakfastspain.com/casa-perez-guest-house.htm

It’s an ideal base for attending the Race Circuit at Cartagena & only 10minutes away.We have ample parking &  bike storage.For any further information our contact details are below. Many Thanks Ant EastwoodTel: 0034 666129388 or 644569693Email: campoaccommodation@hotmail.comSkype:  antony.eastwoodFacebook: Casa Perez
09/02/2011 at 23:04
Can't change the date's as other's have book holiday's. It's May 28 out and June 18 back.
John933
21/02/2011 at 23:01

I have a blog about this trip now.

http://athensandmore.blogspot.com/

So more information for any one who is thinking of going.

John933

10/03/2011 at 12:13
I stayed at Ant and Roz's place on my way home from doing a track day (Almeria) and I found them welcoming and friendly, the group dinner of paella on arrival and full english before leaving in the morning was good too..... should I be passing again then i will phone to see if they room as I much prefer to stay in this type of accomodation that those soulless large hotels.
10/03/2011 at 12:24

I like your blogg John, wish I new how to do that... I am going about the end of May as well, the first day should get me to Grenoble the  second day i plan spending on the route Nepolean down to Cannes, then follow the coast around to Naples where I will stay a couple of days visiting a relation of mine then I'll head back but as yet I've not decided which way.

By the way, you may pass close to me on your way down to Dover, I'm near Ipswich...

Edited: 10/03/2011 at 12:25
15/04/2011 at 09:55

If you want to work your date's round us. You are welcome to join. As we are also going down to the bottom of Italy and then crossing over to Greece by ferry.

John933

Your say
email image
10 messages