WSB Streaming Live on worldsbk

4 messages
05/04/2009 at 00:01

Hi there,

Any one else not able to watch WSB online?

Tried today to watch Superpole, which is advertised on the site as being shown live, but no luck - no connection to the streaming server.

This is a shame of they have stopped - I always used to watch WSB on this, and did watch the first two races through the old site.

There is a list of countries to which they cannot stream - But UK isn't on there,

ARRRRRGGGGG!!!

05/04/2009 at 13:38

Cant get it either.

Bollox.

09/04/2009 at 11:32

I've done a thorough search and can't find any decent alternatives. I may have to bite the bullet and get a tv license and subscribe to Sky again.   Not happy about that at all.

Relegated to four wheels for track action
10/04/2009 at 09:57

Ok i am in uk and i watched it live on there website on the live stream  but i have found something u guys might be intersted in its called myp2p and its here

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=home 

This allows u lots of channels and if u get it right u can watch all the bikes this year in english without paying for sky u dont need to register it plays through your media player i really hope this helps u guys u just click live sports at the top then motorsport u can even watch the ama superbike infront of what time we see it here in uk

LOL shhh dont tell everyone will u  

oh just 1 more thing if theres no media channel for windows media player u will have to get tvants  here i hate knowing bike fans have to pay for stuff go here for tvants program but its ok i have it and it works fine and u get the special german channels wink wink nod nod if u follow me

Your say
email image
4 messages