Wingnuts sideline business venture

7 messages
20/05/2005 at 00:24
Spotted this one today.................thought it funny as i had never thought of Will as the type to be a crooner

Any other VD sideline business ventures out there.................i know i have seen "Abel Removals" insignia on a van whilst on a ride out before

I wear Orange overalls and pick up crashed loons from the track at weekends moke:

TIT#202AA
www.seastarsuperbikes.co.uk/
www.fwr.co.uk/ ..cheap tyres, fast delivery
www.thewheelieschool.co.uk/...managed to teach a wheelie virgin in a couple of hours

The only thing Bigyin knows about Traffic Law is how to break every last mother f*cking one of them.......... Abel

20/05/2005 at 06:45
There is also an Organic Vegetable delivery service called Abel and Cole ..........

Coincidence? Maybe Rachie's after a cheap cucumber

Slow Filtering God. Wuss#127.6

Penfold

20/05/2005 at 06:46

'The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom.'
20/05/2005 at 07:09

Penfold

20/05/2005 at 07:10
If you do a quick search for Weeksy you get..
www.creamofbristol.co.uk/The-Crew---Weeksy.html

'The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom.'
20/05/2005 at 07:19
byker28i wrote
If you do a quick search for Weeksy you get..
www.creamofbristol.co.uk/The-Crew---Weeksy.html

So from this we can take it Weeksy is a Pikey term for a second rate Casanova

Penfold

20/05/2005 at 08:39
Bigyin wrote
thought it funny as i had never thought of Will as the type to be a crooner

Pffff, you haven't seen me pissed yet

I see a boundary. I eat that boundary and wash it down with a steaming hot cup of rules...
Race reports and pics at - www.nakedracingproject.com
Supporting the Greenpeace Esperanza's anti-whaling expedition to the Pacific.
Your say
email image
7 messages