why is the weather so shit

32 posts / 0 new
Last post
why is the weather so shit

why does it rain all the time

is there ever going to be another summer

i enjoy doing trackdays but dont want to book anymore due to the weather you just carnt plan anything

i am lucky and souldnt moan its rained every day for two weeks apart from sunday and monday it was cracking the flags and i was doing cadwell park it was brilliant love trackdays if you never done one get one booked you dont no what your missing

I've done 8 UK Td so far this year, and I've got wet at everyone.

It teaches you how to change your wheels quickly

ive been lucky its been ok every time for me i did olton park 22 feb and it was dry i would be going home if it rained got no spare wheels

davevmax wrote (see)

WHY does it take me so long to read Loons posts!!!

davevmax wrote (see)

+1 lol

yeah it was a brill day its was raining when i got there but by the time every one got out on the track its was dry £55.00 quid as well what a good do theres just as much of chance of rain in the summer as the winter

davevmax wrote (see)

Dave Vincent wrote (see)
davevmax wrote (see)

+1 lol

Evenin' DV!!

tis

i went in the novice as there was no places left in the inters

davevmax wrote (see)

Dave Vincent wrote (see)
davevmax wrote (see)
Dave Vincent wrote (see)
davevmax wrote (see)

+1 lol

Evenin' DV!!

tis

Innit!!

ya man

The weather is shit because of global warming, apparantly all the shit us bikers and car drivers pump into the atmosphere is making the world warm up... oh yeah... bollox. Just another excuse to screw us fuckers for riding or driving.. so basicaly the weather is shit because its a big cycle, but unfortunately we are in it

global  fucking raining

gona buy a boat

R1 loon wrote (see)

It teaches you how to change your wheels quickly

davevmax wrote (see)

John.. wrote (see)

I've done 8 UK Td so far this year, and I've got wet at everyone.

Be thankfull.gives you an excuse for pootling round!

But I hate getting wet mate.

Alan Haskins (not verified)

I've been checking out hotels for next year's Catalunya GP, but I'm seriously considering not going. Narrowly avoided a soaking at Assen this year, but got drowned going to Mugello in '07.The experts say we're in the middle of a ten year cycle of warm wet weather.Depressing

you should try living here......

Alan Haskins wrote (see)

I've been checking out hotels for next year's Catalunya GP, but I'm seriously considering not going. Narrowly avoided a soaking at Assen this year, but got drowned going to Mugello in '07.The experts say we're in the middle of a ten year cycle of warm wet weather.Depressing

Fuck..

depends how old you are during the ten year cycle.... that's me fucked then..........

Me too, early 40's.

LOL... late here... Bollock!!!!

Can't see what the problem is .... bring on the rain ... just bought a wholesale load of pacamacs.... retro raincoats 'r' me Cheap as chips. You can wear 'em over your leathers while you're waiting to go on track.

I'm thinking of fitting lights to me mower, as you need to take any opportunity you can to mow yer grass with weather like this.

Why is the weather so shit?On the plus side the winters aren't as bad as they used to be. Swings and roundabouts. 

Alan Haskins (not verified)

Package holidays exploded in the seventies, mostly because the weather abroad was more reliable than Blighty.Now it seems to be just as bad.What pisses me off most is that I spent a fortune on super duper perforated leathers a couple of years ago. And never found an appropriate time to wear the fuckers.

Why are we always suprised at our weather?We are just a bit south of Scandinavia, farther north than Newfoundland and an Island in the Atlantic with nothing stopping the weather other than a few acres of Ireland.Gerra grip eh?

But, but , but The Gulf Stream is supposed to stop all that and make this place tropical.

Gulf stream, schmulf stream

Hey mate, I'm sending this to you from July 2012, almost 4 years after you posted your problem with crap UK weather. Well, as you know by know, its been shit ever since and no prospect of getting any better. Ever. My advice? Rent a cheap house in Greece on a long term basis and pop over on Easyjet or Ryanair anytime you want. House rent for a year will be less than renting a month in the summer at a tourist villa. You might not get a pool, but the big blue thing by the beach will be good enough. And the weather will be predictably hot from April to September. But I would avoid the middle of October, if you settle in Crete....

Weather changes, and as people become!

Because its moonsoon.Search Engine

Well at least it's sunny today

and maybe tomorrow too

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month