Why don't we like change?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Why don't we like change?

Everybody seems to be moaning about the new site, I liked the old one but wouldn,t mind betting in a couple of weeks everybody will think this one is fine

I suppose there was a reason for its change, don't know what though.

I love the new smilies why don't it tell you what they mean when you scroll over them.

Also where has the active user list gone?

Aaaaaahhhhhhh, i hate it! why make it more complicated to use?????

They moaned the last time it changed, and the time before that. Some people...

'cos it's shite.

We like GOOD Change. We don't like BAD Change.hth

We will get used to it in timeMust say that the quote facility is shit though

Danny_Two wrote (see)

They moaned the last time it changed, and the time before that. Some people...

yep

orangevest (not verified)

I suppose its just teething problems.My only real gripe is why we have to log in with an email addy and not our user name and password, I set up an email addy for orangesocks and now I need it I aint got a clue what it is. DER

orangevest wrote (see)

I suppose its just teething problems.My only real gripe is why we have to log in with an email addy and not our user name and password, I set up an email addy for orangesocks and now I need it I aint got a clue what it is. DER

hmm - the quote system is certainly shite. Looks like it was put together by a junior as an afterthought. OS -  how did you activate your account if you didn't know the email address????

Harry Monk wrote (see)

Must say that the quote facility is shit though

Yep but we'll get used to it.

Gibbo wrote (see)

Harry Monk wrote (see)

Must say that the quote facility is shit though

Yep but we'll get used to it.

Where I come from they say that one gets used to anything, even to the gallows.  IYSWIM

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month