Who's been threatened by The Fat Moderator recently?

101 to 120 of 133 messages
23/07/2007 at 08:09
Irn Bru Freak wrote

Soapy tenner say it's a load of bollocks.

Your betting system is as good as Soapy's. You would have lost your tenner.

Pointing out brainless, deficient, dense, dim, dumb, foolish, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, irrelevant, irresponsible, laughable, loser, ludicrous, mindless, moronic, nonsensical, obtuse, pointless, puerile, senseless, short-sighted, simple-minded, thick, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless VD members who lack conduct, conscience, decency, ethics, honesty, honour, integrity, morals principles and boast double standards - wherever they are

23/07/2007 at 08:20
El Toro wrote
Your betting system is as good as Soapy's. You would have lost your tenner.

Where was he annoying yorick?

Qwerty is one of the best posters on here...

www.karateglasgow.com

23/07/2007 at 08:36
Irn Bru Freak wrote
Where was he annoying yorick?

Qwerty is one of the best posters on here...

Everybody that doesn't agree with Yorick annoys Yorick.

Or anyone that points out what a cuntish prick he is

Pointing out brainless, deficient, dense, dim, dumb, foolish, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, irrelevant, irresponsible, laughable, loser, ludicrous, mindless, moronic, nonsensical, obtuse, pointless, puerile, senseless, short-sighted, simple-minded, thick, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless VD members who lack conduct, conscience, decency, ethics, honesty, honour, integrity, morals principles and boast double standards - wherever they are

23/07/2007 at 08:40
El Toro wrote
Everybody that doesn't agree with Yorick annoys Yorick.

Or anyone that points out what a cuntish prick he is

That is not what I asked.

www.karateglasgow.com

23/07/2007 at 08:45
Irn Bru Freak wrote
That is not what I asked.

Oh aye

The answer to your question is everywhere

23/07/2007 at 10:04
resolved

thanks

23/07/2007 at 10:11
Hagar T Orrible wrote
resolved

thanks

What's resolved?

And where?

23/07/2007 at 10:12
El Toro wrote
What's resolved?

And where?

He's just finished the crossword.
23/07/2007 at 10:18
Ah amazing what you miss when you have no power and no tinternet...

'The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom.'
23/07/2007 at 10:25
byker28i wrote
Ah amazing what you miss when you have no power and no tinternet...

you been flooded out?

23/07/2007 at 10:30
Nope I live on a hill, but we lost power as the transformer took a big hit.

Mind you - all East swindon is/was flooded.
I got called into work 4am Friday, got home about 11:30pm. We had floods in Newbury and one of our works transformer blew. We how have an Artic trailer with a huge generator outside my office

'The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom.'
23/07/2007 at 10:53
the weird thing is Walcot had power when all around had none.

Over here it had power too but took 3 hours to go from walcot to rodbourn back to walcot :S

23/07/2007 at 12:14
That's Rodbourne Hagar. Gotta keep our standards above those Even Swindon/Cheney Manor scummers old boy.

http://www.visordown.com/members/images/160909/gallery/motovational_futurama_sig.jpg

23/07/2007 at 19:58
Skub wrote
El Toro;4950084 wrote
What's resolved?

And where?

He's just finished the crossword.

I think you mean "refinished".

"You cannot prove the nonexistence of God; you just have to take it on faith." Woody Allen

++?????++ OUT OF CHEESE ERROR. REDO FROM START.
23/07/2007 at 20:08
Clanktank wrote
That's Rodbourne Hagar. Gotta keep our standards above those Even Swindon/Cheney Manor scummers old boy.

come off it cheney manor is like the Ritz compare to sumbourne

23/07/2007 at 20:13
so, is he banned yet?

don't forget this little boy...
23/07/2007 at 20:18
lynne wrote
so, is he banned yet?

Yes. Whilst the idiot he baited still roams free on here

23/07/2007 at 20:36
El Toro wrote
Yes. Whilst the idiot he baited still roams free on here

so how come it doesn't say banned under his name then?

www.visordown.com/forums/member.php?u=2285

me thinks it's another [s]hilarious[/s] windup from the chuckle brothers.

tbh seeing either him or you jumping on every thread posted by yorick within about 30secs was getting a bit tired

Owner of Italian Exotica
23/07/2007 at 20:44
jazzy wrote

tbh seeing either him or you jumping on every thread posted by yorick within about 30secs was getting a bit tired

Thats why I hadn't posted on any of his threads or about him for months. He is tiresome.

23/07/2007 at 20:51
Bye Qwerty, dude.

Say Hello to Dirty Bill in Exileland.

VD Personal Teenage Motivator
Sleepy time, and I lie, with my love by my side, and she's breathing low.
101 to 120 of 133 messages