Where can yo thrash your bike legally (not on a track circuit)

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Where can yo thrash your bike legally (not on a track circuit)

Where can i take my bike on a legal place and thrash the shit out of it 180mph+ , because i cant do it on a track b'cos the circuit straights aint long enuff and i shit meself when the corners come up and i cant do it on the road b'cos i dont like prison food and anal sex, i just want a fat straigh bit of track like on top gear to go flat out.

I was going to suggest the Stuart Highway in Australia but it looks like the No speed limit section was remove in 2007..that probably leaves just some of the Pan America Highway in South America, although I suspect a trackday is cheaper and saferOf course if its straightline speed you are after then probably somehwere like Santa Pod 'run what you brung ' would fit the bill..cheap and safe Next one 4/9/10 by the look of it http://www.santapod.co.uk/calendar.php

Try Bruntingthorpe.. a 2 mile straight!http://www.bruntingthorpe.com/vehicle-testing.htm

Nurburgring?

These are'nt the droids were looking for! wrote (see)

Where can i take my bike on a legal place and thrash the shit out of it 180mph+ , because i cant do it on a track b'cos the circuit straights aint long enuff and i shit meself when the corners come up and i cant do it on the road b'cos i dont like prison food and anal sex, i just want a fat straigh bit of track like on top gear to go flat out.

where are you going to hit 180+ on your 125 ???

Off a cliff ?

Yes but i have a 125cc triple turbo nitros nutabastard.

Urrrmmm Germany   

in your dreams?

Yes but i have a 125cc triple turbo nitros nutabastard.

shouldnt you be down the local mcdonalds car park with the rest of the ASBO award winners?

No i should be nicely tucked up in bed with your mum.

there ain't room in a bed for both of you .

Dont start using my mother to cover your tracks....I heard your new ghey lover was a retard, Your now known locally as Mr Bumspastic.

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month