titter

17 messages
21/05/2004 at 00:08
a young female sent me a message saying how much she likes BSB and was wanting to know when i'll be racing at her local circuit.i told her that i was not a racer and i wouldn't be seen past watford and she asked "then why do you have British Superbike Rider under your name?" chuckles all round?

HEAVEN IS THE NURBURGRING ************* REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
21/05/2004 at 00:09
1doohan wrote
a young female sent me a message saying how much she likes BSB and was wanting to know when i'll be racing at her local circuit.i told her that i was not a racer and i wouldn't be seen past watford and she asked "then why do you have British Superbike Rider under your name?" chuckles all round?

Riiiiigght!

Frisbeetarianism (n.), The belief that, when you die, your Soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck there.
21/05/2004 at 00:10

or...

???

EXCLUSIVE!!! 

http://www.crazymarmalade.co.uk/VD/rossi02.jpg

Shocking spy shots of GP superstar Valentino Rossi practicing for his new career in Covent Garden!

Only in your Super Soaraway Sun!

21/05/2004 at 00:12
ps - to the girly, i'm a race team owner - far better eh!

send me naked photos of yourself and i'll promise not to sell them to my friends. unless you have nasty saggy tits in which case I'll sell them for comedy value.

EXCLUSIVE!!! 

http://www.crazymarmalade.co.uk/VD/rossi02.jpg

Shocking spy shots of GP superstar Valentino Rossi practicing for his new career in Covent Garden!

Only in your Super Soaraway Sun!

21/05/2004 at 00:19
she may assume race team owners to old overweight and lecherous,like rob mac for instance

HEAVEN IS THE NURBURGRING ************* REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
21/05/2004 at 01:11
1doohan wrote

How do you know she is young? Yes I got the same type o thing and told her to say hello in here but not seen it yet. If she see this she probably wont say hello I hope you too told her what the BSB ment

A man convinced against his will, is of his own opinion still.
J.A Lock Motorcycles

Ride Free George, We will always remember you.
21/05/2004 at 08:22
Amish Tom wrote
I hope you too told her what the BSB ment

Bloody Stupid B*stard?
21/05/2004 at 12:05
Amish Tom wrote
I hope you too told her what the BSB ment

Big Saggy Belly?

fd runs for cover! .. :burnout:

Don't tell me I can't!
Funk#2. VDP#21* VDA#41. VDSC#9.
Chloroform not required ~ just add alcohol
(100% carnivore)

21/05/2004 at 13:52
1doohan wrote
I told her that i was not a racer..

True enough, I've seen ya circulate at Willow Springs.. LOL!

If I wanted to make a life-long career out of working with the mentally retarded I would have gone into Special Education or opened a Harley Davidson dealership
21/05/2004 at 14:04
whats her name?
21/05/2004 at 14:25
He-he but I am serioulsy a Race Team Owner.......

Well I was, up until the end of last season, when my fella gave up racing due to his injuries and us splitting up.....

My second rider joined another race team.....

'Don't take life seriously, no one gets out alive!'

'Life is sexually transmitted......'

'Bi-sexuality doubles your chances of a date!'

VD - NCC ; 011

VDUC # 01 (Founder Member)

TIT # 241C

Girlie T.W.A.T#4
21/05/2004 at 15:13
Go on, atleast give us a clue who the young lady is, or pm it to me so I can satisfy my curiousity
21/05/2004 at 15:16
You're crap....you could have lied and pulled a fit bird thinking you were the next BSB champ or something

http://www.btinternet.com/~tonyhathaway/Grib/848sig_trc.jpg

21/05/2004 at 15:46
NC30 Girl wrote
You're crap....you could have lied and pulled a fit bird thinking you were the next BSB champ or something

I was thinking along those lines to, now hes never got the chance of getting his leg over due to posting this thread,
oh and we are still waiting to find out who it is
21/05/2004 at 17:58
R6 Rachie wrote
I was thinking along those lines to, now hes never got the chance of getting his leg over due to posting this thread,
oh and we are still waiting to find out who it is

I wont tell because she had zero posts and said she was new. If I had made a error of the same kind before my first post and then had the piss ripped out of me I probably would go some where else to post. .If she posts now no one but those who got a PM will know and we may get a new and interesting member

A man convinced against his will, is of his own opinion still.
J.A Lock Motorcycles

Ride Free George, We will always remember you.
Lee
21/05/2004 at 18:02
Amish Tom wrote
I wont tell because she had zero posts and said she was new. If I had made a error of the same kind before my first post and then had the piss ripped out of me I probably would go some where else to post. .If she posts now no one but those who got a PM will know and we may get a new and interesting member

Like she is really going to post now that you have made it public about her mistake

Well done.. Instead of just correcting her and leaving it at that.. You have just totally embarresed her too

Lee
21/05/2004 at 18:03
Who are you anyway... 1Doohan or Amish Tom?????

Your say
email image
17 messages