The TIT was born a GIRL!!!

1 to 20 of 23 messages
28/04/2002 at 19:59
TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT

In this weeks MCN there is an article about the TIT and Barry Sheene. Apparently Sheene has sussed him out for the TIT he is, and the TIT is taking the matter to court!!!!

Over the years the TIT has slagged EVERYBODY off, and those at the receiving end have taken it all as a bit of a joke. But the TIT hasn't - this leads me to suspect that the TIT believes that Sheenes comments are very close to the truth.

TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT

I wondered what turned a normal ugly Blackburn spotty twat into the worlds biggest TIT. A recent poll of motorcyclists was conducted outside Donington Park, of which I have a leaked copy!!! Here are the mindboggling answers:

Q. What made the TIT become the worlds biggest TIT?

Answers:
1. He has a small todger

2. He was born a girl but no one noticed, down there he's got a cunt!

3. Yeah, its true, the TIT was born a girl but he also had a todger, rumour has it that outside Blackburn School for Ugly Spotty Twats he used to shag himself, thats why he loves himself so much now!

4. He was deprived of jelly when he was a boy/girl.

5. My mother was his midwife and he was born feet first and had a small todger and two cunts, he had surgery on his head which was the other cunt, his todger was sown down to become his nose. His mouth was his arse, he still speaks out of it now. His head is just one big cunt - can't you tell?

6. Hes still got a twat down there, helped him stick to those Ducati seats when he was racing. He was on the rag when he had his retirement crash, no grip with Lilets, he simply slipped off!

7. He wasnt a TIT at first, the TIT process began after his first win, couldnt handle it like a man, went straight to his head, just like a girl, I wouldnt be surprised if he has a cunt down there!!

So there you have it, the opinion of the biking public is that the TIT was, and is a bloody GIRL!!! That makes Suzy Perry a lezbo!

Would you shag it??

TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT
28/04/2002 at 20:01
...I don't get it

are you a fan of Foggy or not?

28/04/2002 at 20:32
LMAO...Bloody near wet meself laughing....so its as we all suspected he is TIT of the year.....

28/04/2002 at 23:02
I think that perhaps Franki Chilli would agree.
29/04/2002 at 12:26
An absolute classic m8!!!!
Haven't laughed so much in ages!!!!!!!

BJay
29/04/2002 at 13:49
Very good.

If you can keep your head when all around are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation.
Rev Fred: [Tricky is] a sort of genetically modified mutation of Jeremy Beadle crossed with Stimpy from Ren and Stimpy.

TIT#48D - SNSG#68 VD-DOSE
Aspartame Kills
29/04/2002 at 16:08
LMFAO

GSXR 1000 K6 Parts for sale! Click Me!

BSB Superstock. Any Sponsors Out There?

www.mf-racing.co.uk

E-Mail Me Or See Website For More Info!

2006 Sponsors: Franky B, www.atlas-knives.com.
30/04/2002 at 19:27

Just had the TIT on the phone, and he is mega-pissed. He said Id end up in the box with Sheene for pulling his plonker, but I had to remind him that he didnt have one, the thick cunt!!!

30/04/2002 at 22:40
WTG m8......so I take it Foggy isnt happy with you...
02/05/2002 at 19:45

Just seen this weeks MCN and yet more space is wasted on the TIT. Why couldnt he have just disappeared after his pre-arranged retirement crash, the spotty Blackburn thick twat.

The reason is that he is a TIT, yeah a TIT with a cunt! Ha Ha!!!

02/05/2002 at 20:24
Sheene never rode the IOM TT Circuit ( So he's a wanker)

Foggy Did , Case Closed

The University of Visordown M.SL.AP PHD (Master of Sleeping at Parties)[/B][/I][/COLOR]
TIT#19A BN9, WUSS#4 (Opp Norf), VDA#18, #(Silky Special),SSC2/1100,VDTD9Nov VPL GOG#5 SNSG#1959 BGB#2
PIC OAP#42 Shafties Can Wheelie & Countersteer
Nobber#3
TWAT #0.5
02/05/2002 at 20:42
[QUOTE]Originally dribbled by Throbutronic
Sheene never rode the IOM TT Circuit ( So he's a wanker)

Foggy Did , Case Closed
[/QUOTE

So what does that prove?....it still doesnt stop Foggy being the biggest TIT around....
02/05/2002 at 22:04
Foggy is a tit wrote

hehehe sorry, that cracks me up every time I see it

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.That is why God made fast motorcycles Bubba..."

SSSD, Zen#666, TiT#36A, TWO#A/600, VDTD14(Int), VDCR 666, Biatch #6

Upload Video and Images - Putfile
Secure your stuff: Almax
Tyres: Essential Rubber
02/05/2002 at 22:37
Hi smallred..Foggyisatit is a mate of mine and he assures me its all genuine info...and there will be more reports..i can't bloody wait ....
03/05/2002 at 19:50

Hey Throbutronic, Sheene never fancied the TT cos he was in the class above the TIT, yeah he was a 500 GP rider, something that the TIT tried and the TIT failed at.

Look back to the early 90's and you will see that the TIT made a first class cunt of himself on a proper bike. He soon spat the dummy and went back to mopeds which gave him a choice between the TT and the dole. In other words he had no choice but to do the TT, cos he was a TIT

Notice also that the TT is TIT without the I! And Foggy is the I, I, I as Sheene correctly stated

As a punishment for you sticking up for the TIT, the next time you spank your monkey you must scream, 'FOGGY IS A TIT' when you shoot instead of, 'Fuck me, that was good'

03/05/2002 at 19:54
Foggy is a tit wrote

Notice also that the TT is TIT without the I! And Foggy is the I, I, I as Sheene correctly stated

roflmao

Anything typed by 'knee_boarder' is likely to be (C) Stephen Wilkinson, who asserts his right to be identified as the author under the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 It may be quoted only as part of a post within the Visordown bulletin board by another board member. The author should be contacted for written permission before any other use, storage, transmission or recording, by any means.

TSSC#1
04/05/2002 at 18:58
FOGGY YOU ARE A TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT

IS THAT CLEAR FOGGY, YOU THICK TWAT! Ha! Ha!
04/05/2002 at 19:02
Foggy is a tit wrote

Hey Throbutronic, ..........

.............as a punishment for you sticking up for the TIT, the next time you spank your monkey you must scream, 'FOGGY IS A TIT' when you shoot instead of, 'Fuck me, that was good'

Sorry Throb, but not a pleasant thought. . :burp:
04/05/2002 at 19:07
Fecking hell,

I thought u were on about last of the summer wine

The Cat
Wot !! Only 3 points c*ntstuble, How about 9 for artistic interpretation.

Derby Phoenix Thunderbikes : No 58 Suzuki GSXR 750 SRAD T.I.B Racing

TIB Racing WebSite
05/05/2002 at 19:19
TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT

Guess what, just heard from a good source at MCN that Foggy is miffed with Sheene as he caught him slipping his missus a crippler. Apparently she was screaming 'Oh Bazza, what a whopping cock youve got, Foggy has got such a small todger, I'd swear that he was born a GIRL!'

My reliable contact has leaked the headline of next weeks MCN, which I will now reveal to you all, free of charge:

MCN

SCOOP: FOGGY IS SHIT IN BED!!

TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT TIT
1 to 20 of 23 messages