The poster before me is...

101 to 117 of 117 messages
13/12/2004 at 23:30
Odd.

13/12/2004 at 23:32
Soapy's carer.

"Oooh, your kisses, sweeter than honey, and guess what? So is my money." - Benjamin Franklin
13/12/2004 at 23:33
Still funnier than Soap.

13/12/2004 at 23:34
Lying

"Oooh, your kisses, sweeter than honey, and guess what? So is my money." - Benjamin Franklin
13/12/2004 at 23:36
CountZer0 wrote
Lying

Funnier than Soapy.
13/12/2004 at 23:36
CountZer0 wrote
Lying

Reminding me of Spiderman...

My Bike!
Lynw referring to a photo of my computer: "you are captain kirk, that is the space ship enterprise. i claim my soapy tenner and yorick pony"
i just filled out an online mortgage application to test something. I just received a phone call from a mortgage broker: "Hi, I'd like to speak with, um, Mr Testy McTest..."
"The algebra has a devil for a sidekick eeeeeeeeee...." - Queen
13/12/2004 at 23:40
Count Steer wrote
Funnier than Soapy.

Top all round good guy.

But wrong. Soapy is a comedy genius. But if he asks, tell him I said he's a cunt.

13/12/2004 at 23:42
CountZer0 wrote
Top all round good guy.

But wrong. Soapy is a comedy genius. But if he asks, tell him I said he's a cunt.

Funny in a sophisticated way as opposed to a comedy genius.

(Ok, I'll break it to him gently )
CountZer0 wrote
Top all round good guy

me?

My Bike!
Lynw referring to a photo of my computer: "you are captain kirk, that is the space ship enterprise. i claim my soapy tenner and yorick pony"
i just filled out an online mortgage application to test something. I just received a phone call from a mortgage broker: "Hi, I'd like to speak with, um, Mr Testy McTest..."
NSR125-Kid-UK wrote
me?

Not very good at reading quotes.
13/12/2004 at 23:45
Count Steer wrote
Not very good at reading quotes.

Perceptive and Tactful .

My Bike!
13/12/2004 at 23:48
NSR125-Kid-UK wrote
Perceptive and Tactful .

Very polite and a valuable addition to the forum.
13/12/2004 at 23:49
Count Steer wrote
Very polite and a valuable addition to the forum.

Giving me too much credit

My Bike!
13/12/2004 at 23:51
NSR125-Kid-UK wrote
Giving me too much credit

Modest too.
13/12/2004 at 23:53
Count Steer wrote
Modest too.

I thank you :smoke: .
Umm....

Relentless in being nice to people

My Bike!
13/12/2004 at 23:56
NSR125-Kid-UK wrote
I thank you :smoke: .
Umm....

Relentless in being nice to people

Hasn't ever spotted me in 'flame-on' mode

G'night all. :burnout:
13/12/2004 at 23:57
Count Steer wrote
Hasn't ever spotted me in 'flame-on' mode

G'night all. :burnout:

...Finally letting me tear myself away from the computer to get something to eat :burnout:

My Bike!
Your say
email image
101 to 117 of 117 messages