The Football thread.

1 to 20 of 141 messages
19/01/2005 at 11:13
Don't think we've had this before.

Who supports who?

Me: Charlton.

If you don't like football simply read another thread rather than post up a load of moaning about this one.
19/01/2005 at 11:18
Me: Chelsea (since 1970)

oh and btw, were going to win the league
19/01/2005 at 11:18
good luck with the thread, i'll join in.

Spurs
19/01/2005 at 11:21
AAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrsenal

I may have lost my way, but I'm way ahead of schedule.

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp327/AtomicPunk2/c912_12small.jpg

Turn your highbeam off, Twat.

FRM#8

19/01/2005 at 11:22
Docca wrote

Spurs

he said FOOTBALL!!!

19/01/2005 at 11:24
Me the mighty Sky Blue Army- Coventry City(Iwas born there for my sins) The new stadium is going to look great with 8,000 people crammed into a 30 thousand seater stadium

Because CCFC are so rubbish these days I also have a mighty second team- Torquay United, from my days of living in sunny Paignton, and Friday evenings standing on the terrace (singular) with 1200 others

WUSS#1169, pipe 'n' slippers officionado. 'L'Homme Bleu qui marche plus vite', yes and keep it that way. This is also still dull

VFRs are nice, a bit like me, nice but dull :smoke:
19/01/2005 at 11:25
based on last night, i support a bunch of teenage kids with less ability than a box of meat and potato pies
19/01/2005 at 11:26
GLASGOW CELTIC

Are the best team on the planet.....

Lowwww lieee the fields of anthenry.....

www.karateglasgow.com

19/01/2005 at 11:28
Citeh ... a massive club, if there ever was one .....
19/01/2005 at 11:32
Come on you IRONS.. :burnout:
19/01/2005 at 11:43
Palace.

And before you all start...yes, yes, I know...

But at least it's my local team. Been supporting them since I was a nipper (had a season ticket during the glory days of Wright and Bright up front as well)

And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse...Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?

~ Clark Griswold National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
19/01/2005 at 11:47
Gods own team

Why Super Spurs of course

Ut meus velico Inquam morsus mihi bitch

*Battlebiker
People like you are fuckwits.....if you want, i can come over and poke your fucking eyes out.....ignorant wanker

* MadAx
If you're offended or disgusted then look the other f*cking way, you c*nt! F*ck off!

pjm
The original poster is the only person I have on "Ignore", a tosser of the highest degree.
19/01/2005 at 11:48
Trace wrote
Palace.

And before you all start...yes, yes, I know...

But at least it's my local team. Been supporting them since I was a nipper (had a season ticket during the glory days of Wright and Bright up front as well)

Palace had glory days????? When FFS?

Ut meus velico Inquam morsus mihi bitch

*Battlebiker
People like you are fuckwits.....if you want, i can come over and poke your fucking eyes out.....ignorant wanker

* MadAx
If you're offended or disgusted then look the other f*cking way, you c*nt! F*ck off!

pjm
The original poster is the only person I have on "Ignore", a tosser of the highest degree.
19/01/2005 at 11:50
I_duddits wrote
Palace had glory days????? When FFS?
Comparatively speaking, of course.

And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse...Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?

19/01/2005 at 11:50
Trace wrote
Palace.

(the glory days of Wright and Bright up front as well)

Glory days??! what in the conference league?

To be honest I always thought Crystal Palace was in Birmingham...think I got it confused with Aston Villa...

Can someone explain how the hell those teams got those names?

www.karateglasgow.com

19/01/2005 at 11:53
weeksy wrote
based on last night, i support a bunch of teenage kids with less ability than a box of meat and potato pies

Snigger, snigger....
19/01/2005 at 11:54
Lufra_Paul wrote
Glory days??! what in the conference league?

To be honest I always thought Crystal Palace was in Birmingham...think I got it confused with Aston Villa...

Funnily enough, Palace was set up in 1905 with the help of Aston Villa's assistant secretary, E.F.Goodman. He provided some Villa kit in claret and blue and we played in some combination of that right through to the 70's.

19/01/2005 at 11:55
Lufra_Paul wrote

no, lets talk about chelsea.
6 wins on the trot without conceding a goal. i like it very much.
only about 2 players in the squad over 30. i like it very much.

as was sung to defoe, "youre not good enough to play for us, but we'll buy you anyway"
19/01/2005 at 11:55
Burnley.......................

motoSport@greedys workshop for race bikes & track bikes........
19/01/2005 at 11:57
I`m a season ticket holder at West Brom - so I`m not one of your glory hunting prawn sandwich brigade !

seen them through thick & thin (but mostly thin tbh)

mind you I couldn`t switch my allegiance to ANY other team

having said that I also follow my local team Tamworth who are in the Conference (it was like a dream come true when they signed former Albion hero Super Bob Taylor - he`s still banging them in !)
1 to 20 of 141 messages