That Illegal visor shop in Ireland.

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
That Illegal visor shop in Ireland.

Can someone give me the address/link for that shop in Irealand that sells dark/iridium visors...errr, not that Im gonna buy one or anything.
Cheers.

I daren't...that would be illegal...and I don't do illegal

www.visorshop.com/There ya go

However since you appear to live in Eire yourself this is where you are looking forwww.thevisorshop.com/I live in Eire too you know....so do most people on Visordown I believe...isn't that right lads?

I got next day delivery to the UK from there. Is the postal service from Ireland really that good, or is something illegal going on the UK mainland? I hope not. That would be terrible!

Same here Sociopath, recently used them myself and got an excellent service and next day delivery, would highly recomend them.

Thaaaannverrrry much, and top 'o da mornin to ya.

I've had some good service from them lot. On the other hand i have had to send one visor back cos they sent the wrong one, and had to wait 5 months for my Black ROOF Boxer visor. But it was worth waiting for and no where else seems to stock them!!

visorshop is Crossan motorcycles in Newry Northern Ireland as it happens,Thats not in Eire unless theres been a revolution recently......

katanaman wrote

visorshop is Crossan motorcycles in Newry Northern Ireland as it happens,Thats not in Eire unless theres been a revolution recently......

What would these thick Brits know?!?!

katanaman wrote

Fcuking may as well be, less hassle....

I recently bought an Arai helmet and dark visor from visorshop.com Excellent service. I'd recomend them

I just received my tinted visor from them, impressed with prices and service.

No, I think you missed my point...You can amalgamate NI with SI thanks...we don't want it...please keep it.I was merely being a trifle presumptuous...

Has anyone bought an arai visor off them?

Given it's half the price of a genuine, it's tempting. But you generally get what you pay for, so not sure.

Cheers

Jon

I live in Eire too you know....so do most people on Visordown I believe...isn't that right lads? __________________Replica HandbagsReplica Watches Replica Handbags

Big Nige wrote (see)

No, I think you missed my point...You can amalgamate NI with SI thanks...we don't want it...please keep it.I was merely being a trifle presumptuous...

The point is you are not missed, cunt

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month