Tasty tart with big tits and fanny on show!

18 messages
04/12/2001 at 18:12
It's done!

Metmachex? Not fukkin' likely!
04/12/2001 at 18:17
Gripper, you're going the right way to wind people up. You have a geniune gripe but don't go bugging the hell out of everyone with it or you'll end up LOSING support and you don't want that do you? There's a good chap
04/12/2001 at 18:17
Link to the workshop thread in question:

128.241.192.9/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34666

Xbox Live gamertag: FullTilt
04/12/2001 at 18:21
Jesus!
They are just up the road from me!

Yeah? whatever!
04/12/2001 at 18:23
well that must be the daftest fuckin thread title ever, well done dickhead
04/12/2001 at 18:25
Yeah right, and you clicked it by mistake eh Chops?
04/12/2001 at 18:29
zanx wrote

Yeah right, and you clicked it by mistake eh Chops?

thought it was another virus warning thread mate
04/12/2001 at 18:33
Aaah, of course, the lethal "Tasty tart with big tits and fanny on show" worm virus, should I ring Microsoft? I'll send an email to everyone at work warning them "Keep a look out for a 'Tasty tart with big tits and fanny on show', do not attempt to open it, dlete upon reciept."
04/12/2001 at 18:42
Ok zanx( site veteran bloke),but it did get a couple of laughs as well.How do you think I should proceed in getting a few more people to read the story,its not just for my own sake,I would like to think that nobody will be put through this scenario again,I some respects I'm lucky I have a bit of spare money to spend on luxuries like this,some poor fuckers might have saved for years just to be put through this type of crap.

04/12/2001 at 18:43
zanx wrote

Aaah, of course, the lethal "Tasty tart with big tits and fanny on show" worm virus, should I ring Microsoft? I'll send an email to everyone at work warning them "Keep a look out for a 'Tasty tart with big tits and fanny on show', do not attempt to open it, dlete upon reciept."

they are so thick there they will proly belive you mate, then we we will all get a virus/patch update in 2 years to combat it

aye go for it heheheheheh
04/12/2001 at 18:43
Gripperdog I would say that a *lot* of people have already read the story and that there is no point trying to force it or you will just piss people off. The majority are probably right behind you on this one.

Relax :smoke:
04/12/2001 at 18:46
Well I've just read the thread for the first time and can definitely say they won't be getting any of my business - wind up or not (and it doesn't sound as though it is), mud sticks.

Gripperdog, click the 'Personal Endorsements' link in my sig, and find out how to get the name of the company in your sig, next to an smiley. It means we'll be reminded of the story whenever you post, even if you're discussing something else. If you want to link it to the thread in Workshop, I can tell you how to do it, so people will just be able to click it and read the original thread without you having to start more. Don't abuse it though, using big letters or flashy colours, I'll only killfile you.

04/12/2001 at 21:31
silentmemory wrote

Don't abuse it though, using big letters or flashy colours, I'll only killfile you.

He means it too...I'm only hanging on by a thread coz I'm SO-O-o-o-o cute...

--
Belfast Biker

04/12/2001 at 22:05
belfastbiker wrote

He means it too...I'm only hanging on by a thread coz I'm SO-O-o-o-o cute...

LOL

04/12/2001 at 22:30
Thanks for the input peoples but I have promised to remove the original post as I was being naughty and getting you to look at my story by telling you there was naked females here.I did notice a very high count in a short space of time,the worlds full of pervs isnt it?I hope you all carry on following the story on the correct thread link though,thanks to all that contributed and I hope you continue to do so.
Many thanks.

04/12/2001 at 22:38
You could make amends by actually posting pics of nekkid burds
Joke
04/12/2001 at 22:46
I have read this tale of woe and the service, if u can call it that has been appalling. If I hear about anybody wanting to use this company I will mention this to them.
I noticed that someone mentioned MCN, be warned, I posted a thread on their message board once regarding a friends bike (similar tale to yours, different bike shop) and promptly received an email from the then editor telling me that I had no right to say what I did. However, I did send him an email and asked him what the hell had happened to freedom of speech, guess what no reply. I later found out that the company whom I had mentioned by name in the thread places a lot of business with them and MCN assured my mate that they would take up the story, send round a Journalist and Photographer. It didn't happen.
I agree about taking all the facts to trading standards though and also be very weary of what you say on the internet as libel laws apply here to.
Good luck and keep us posted.
04/12/2001 at 22:53
Zaneygirl wrote

I have read this tale of woe and the service, if u can call it that has been appalling. If I hear about anybody wanting to use this company I will mention this to them.
I noticed that someone mentioned MCN, be warned, I posted a thread on their message board once regarding a friends bike (similar tale to yours, different bike shop) and promptly received an email from the then editor telling me that I had no right to say what I did. However, I did send him an email and asked him what the hell had happened to freedom of speech, guess what no reply. I later found out that the company whom I had mentioned by name in the thread places a lot of business with them and MCN assured my mate that they would take up the story, send round a Journalist and Photographer. It didn't happen.
I agree about taking all the facts to trading standards though and also be very weary of what you say on the internet as libel laws apply here to.
Good luck and keep us posted.

However, most things can be covered by the defence of 'fair comment', which is not just a saying used in everyday speech.
I say most things, though, because what you say has to be what's known as 'your honestly held opinion'.
You can't say "he was a bastard to everybody", because he just has to find one person who disagrees to prove you wrong, but you can say "he was a bastard to me", which is different.

Don't know if that helps, or what
Your say
email image
18 messages