So whats happening?????????????

13 messages
01/05/2001 at 11:35
Here in the wilds of east london where a tv means a person as opposed to something you watch, I have not been able to find out whats going on in the city.
Have we shot many leftie wankers yet and is my favourite benjys in the strand still standing. More importantly, are the bikes in northumberland ave ok???

Riding headlong into oblivion!!!! and cruisin in a yank tank
01/05/2001 at 11:40
All is well so far. There's so much pork out there it's frightening.

The police have over-hyped it and scared the shit out of the public in a cycnical ploy to justify bully-boy tactics.
01/05/2001 at 11:55

President Blair had to overhype it.He couldnt have the rif raf playing up before election time

call me cynical but i bet hes wearing them glasses on the advice of his spin doctors who tell him it makes him look(slightly) more inteligent.

I dont trust a word of what that cunt says at the best of times with election coming hes even more of a cunt

01/05/2001 at 12:06
I, for one, am glad to see a load of Plod. For the J18 demo, our building had windows smashed, and soap-dodgers set fires in the building's emergency exits. Our bosses wouldnt let us leave the building until it'd all calmed down a bit.

So, for once, I'm glad the streets are full of coppers, thankyouverymuch.

If you can keep your head when all around are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation.
Rev Fred: [Tricky is] a sort of genetically modified mutation of Jeremy Beadle crossed with Stimpy from Ren and Stimpy.

TIT#48D - SNSG#68 VD-DOSE
Aspartame Kills
Bod
01/05/2001 at 12:10
Down with Swampy

01/05/2001 at 12:10
I guess their commit to their cause is only as strong as having a nice day out in London. Cynic moi?

A Kind Of Magic
01/05/2001 at 12:13
Its been hyped up so much down there they've all come to sunny Edinburgh and left nice packages behind them Thats the reason all the traffic is gridlocked up here Oh well at least I avoid town centre on the way home

http://www.briscar.com/images/diabo.gif

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/diablo.gif

Ride safe Ride free
01/05/2001 at 12:18
Celebrate the rights of the demonstrating citizens in London.

Back their cause to the hilt.

Telephone your local newspaper offices and affirm your belief in everything they stand and fight for.

Hype it up even more.

Have you seeeeeen how many traffic cops right now, are tide up in Central London?

BANZZAAAIIIIIIIII
Ace
I've just taken a quick blast from Canary wharf to Southwark bridge (closed due to fallen scaffolding by the way) and seen neither hide nor hair of any soap dodgers. Plenty of police about though. Had a chat with a few of them (so's they'd let me over the bridge) and they all seem to be quite relaxed and not expecting too much trouble.

May the best of your past be the worst of your future ...

TIT#39AA, TWO#A/1002/car
isn't Swampy dead now?

Xbox Live gamertag: FullTilt
01/05/2001 at 12:35
& how, I didn't know that...
01/05/2001 at 12:42

seeing as there soap dodgers president Blair should do a HItler and turn the soap dodgers into bars of soap

he he

09/04/2004 at 19:48
bye bye to page 1!!!

sheepy xxx
Your say
email image
13 messages