So, how long does alcohol take to REALLY leave your system?

1 to 20 of 28 messages
15/09/2005 at 10:55
1 unit per hour

UNDERSTEER is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. OVERSTEER is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. HORSEPOWER is how fast you hit the wall. TORQUE is how far you take the wall with you.

Sites worth a visit
Almax Chains
Cheap helmets
Cheap bikes bits'n'pieces
Steve Jordan Motorcycles[/SIZE]
15/09/2005 at 10:55
suzuki-boy wrote
I haven't had a booze drink for a month now :halo: and wondered how long alcohol takes to completely leave your system, including the organs it affects - liver and others?

Cheers, or not as the case may be.

me too...just putting my halo back on..

motoSport@greedys workshop for race bikes & track bikes........
15/09/2005 at 10:57
Chunks wrote
1 unit per hour

About 16 years then, SB.
I've wondered that - after hard dinking for 18 years I've managed to give up for 2 months, and want to know when it's safe to get back on the booze

drinking is not the answer, but it may help you forget the question :burp:
I wish I was a serious and regular pisshead sometimes. I had a hangover this am after 3 pints of session bitter in 2 hours last night, I would have been barely over the driving limit

Didn't even get to earn my headache
15/09/2005 at 10:59
Traces of alcohol can still be found in the body for up to 6 months or more.

http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10714;109/st/20081225/e/Christmas+Day%21/dt/5/k/3241/event.png

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Taipan.png

15/09/2005 at 11:02
Taipan wrote
Traces of alcohol can still be found in the body for up to 6 months or more.

I thought traces of alcohol could occur naturally, which is why the zero drink drive limit people bleat on about is crap.

TIT#211D
15/09/2005 at 11:03
Chunks wrote
1 unit per hour

...for a man!

1 unit per hour and a half for women!

20 minutes after your first drink, for your metabilism to start!

Brains of donkey...hung like Einstein
15/09/2005 at 11:03
In the case of one woman I came across last week.....a very long time. She was still blowing over twice the limit at half three the next afternoon
15/09/2005 at 11:07
Mate of mine crashed his car, pinning a jogger to some railings late the morning after a session. Was well over the limit, but was let off by the WPC after being breathalised in the back of a transit....

BUY ONE A4 PRINT - GET ANOTHER OF YOUR CHOICE FREE!!
Visit my website! 10% discount for all VDers
Rainmaker Nature Photography

I now accept Paypal too!

VD SCAB-34 No.1 T.W.A.T.
15/09/2005 at 11:09
I find it easier to never let it completely leave :smoke:

"It'll be alright mate"
15/09/2005 at 11:10
suzuki-boy wrote
I haven't had a booze drink for a month now :halo: and wondered how long alcohol takes to completely leave your system, including the organs it affects - liver and others?

Cheers, or not as the case may be.

Heh Amigo! Why for you do like dis?

Dude, it's not the alcofuel that'll kill you, it's the rust now get 'em in you tight fuck.
I'll have a can of Super please

Ut meus velico Inquam morsus mihi bitch

*Battlebiker
People like you are fuckwits.....if you want, i can come over and poke your fucking eyes out.....ignorant wanker

* MadAx
If you're offended or disgusted then look the other f*cking way, you c*nt! F*ck off!

pjm
The original poster is the only person I have on "Ignore", a tosser of the highest degree.
15/09/2005 at 11:12
Mussels wrote
I thought traces of alcohol could occur naturally, which is why the zero drink drive limit people bleat on about is crap.

Dunno, but my mate said on his rehab alki course thing, they could check your progress and tell if you'd consumed any alkihol for up to 6 months afterwards. I suppose they could be scaremongering though?

But I'm sure I heard a similar thing with getting your license back earlier after a DD charge?

http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10714;109/st/20081225/e/Christmas+Day%21/dt/5/k/3241/event.png

15/09/2005 at 11:46
Mine never leaves :burnout:
15/09/2005 at 11:49
My Father-in-law reckons, "you should always have alkihol in your system as it kills of all kinds of bugs and God knows what". He's rarely, if ever, ill, so he may have a point!

15/09/2005 at 11:50
suzuki-boy wrote
Liver function all fine and dandy. But as someone who's used booze on a regular basis thought it would be a good idea to just give the liver/body a complete break, while doing other things like exercising more, drinking more water and taking that supplement that's supposed to be ace for your liver, Milk Thistle.

It's surprising how quickly you get used to going into the pub and having something else instead.

I haven't had a drink for six days now, which is something of a record for me. Do you really get used to going to the pub and drinking something else? Don't you get bored as everybody else gets pissed?

"Its all gone quiet," said Roobarb.
"Too quiet," said Custard
"Quick, lets eat it before it gets cold"

TiT#162A

RIDES WITHOUT MIRRORS SLIDES UNDER JUGGERNAUTS
CORNERS LIKE A PENGUIN

VDsmugbride#2
15/09/2005 at 11:50
Dodgy Geezer wrote
I wish I was a serious and regular pisshead sometimes. I had a hangover this am after 3 pints of session bitter in 2 hours last night, I would have been barely over the driving limit

Didn't even get to earn my headache

Must have been the beer we were on. I only had two and earned myself a nasty headache this morning.

Lame, innit?
15/09/2005 at 13:12
KR1Slapper wrote
I haven't had a drink for six days now, which is something of a record for me.

Fuckin weirdo.
15/09/2005 at 13:16
Taipan wrote
My Father-in-law reckons, "you should always have alkihol in your system as it kills of all kinds of bugs and God knows what". He's rarely, if ever, ill, so he may have a point!

But also an alcholic

Visordown Elefantentreffen 2007
15/09/2005 at 13:17
KR1Slapper wrote
I haven't had a drink for six days now, which is something of a record for me. Do you really get used to going to the pub and drinking something else? Don't you get bored as everybody else gets pissed?

scotch bird sobers up type shocker.

Visordown Elefantentreffen 2007
1 to 20 of 28 messages