riding when angry

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
riding when angry

riding when you're angry, specifically because you're angry - who does it?

hands up

oh , im being mugged

Dont do it!  Not worth adding to whatever problem made you angry in the first place! 

Two words. Do Not!  Just not worth the agro and you will make stupid mistakes etc...

got to agree, when you get angry, you tend to have little thought for what you are doing, ie kicking doors, that later need replacing

I dont do it, its that simple. Mindyou I dont ride at the mo' any way since my off,(dont got a bike)

katseye (not verified)

Bladerideressex wrote (see)

Dont do it!  Not worth adding to whatever problem made you angry in the first place! 

+1Quickest way to get a ride home in an ambulance. 

I'm fucked then, I'm always angry

Filtering rocks when angry!

and shaggin

If you get angry while riding, should you stop and have a nice nap, or kick the hedge that you might have gone through.

if you feel yourself getting angry whilst ridding just punch the bitch!

len wrote (see)

if you feel yourself getting angry whilst ridding just punch the bitch!

She hits backStill got some bruises from last time

Right on! Nowt like a little rough stuff

len wrote (see)

You met her then Len

dooffle9 wrote (see)

len wrote (see)

You met her then Len

Twice! she's got a good right upper-cut

Big Nige wrote (see)

Filtering rocks when angry!

i can't remember a single occasion when i've disagreed with Big Nige!anyway, i know its wrong, but sometimes you feel like you don't have a choice - like the bike is all you have, or its the only way out you have... ah well, its ok now j

If im angry i dont ride.Cause i'd stack it.

no i don't ride when angry.. i just bugger off for some me time to chill then reconsider going on the bike once calm!

I've been out riding enjoying ones self and then been cut up to kingdom come by some cunt in a car and then totally lost it, after beating his roof at the next set of light, this wasn't enough to quell ones rage, but i sure wish i could remember how i did the stonking 1st, 2nd, 3rd gear wheelie i pulled up to about 60mph in a 30 as the lights turned to green not giving an absolute fuck if plod was there or not.I felt a twat when i got back, but when the moment takes you, there is not a lot you can do about it really......................your honour!

davevmax wrote (see)

Why would you be angry doing something you enjoy?

Come on Dude, you've never murdered a hitchiker in a stabbing frenzy, but secretly enjoyed it?/We've all been there.

Occassionally when I'm riding I get pissed with a car driver and I might give him a signal, but I don't get angry when I'm riding and I don't ride if I'm angry (which is very rare anyway). Just too chilled to let things bother me I suppose.

Marko wrote (see)

I've been out riding enjoying ones self and then been cut up to kingdom come by some cunt in a car and then totally lost it, after beating his roof at the next set of light, this wasn't enough to quell ones rage, but i sure wish i could remember how i did the stonking 1st, 2nd, 3rd gear wheelie i pulled up to about 60mph in a 30 as the lights turned to green not giving an absolute fuck if plod was there or not.I felt a twat when i got back, but when the moment takes you, there is not a lot you can do about it really......................your honour!

Similar story to me on occasion (rare, rare occasions...) but the annoying thing is that I get in such a rage that i can't actually remember how I do such great wheelies either...  When i'm not pissed off i can't do them so well.

The key to a happy motoring is understanding that there will always be a moron (s) on the roads, and that we cannot hide from this fact. It is best to be philosophical in your reaction.

Getting angry in a car is more forgiving. But on bike is an accident waiting to happen.

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month