Ottering

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ottering

What's involved when someone asks you to otter their arse?

i don't think i really wanna know!!

Unless you know the handshake I can't tell you.

Trumps (not verified)

Unless you know the handshake.....

Trumps wrote

Unless you know the handshake.....

LOL

Does it involve fish sauce?

First rule of otter club.........

Ducati Pete wrote

Unless you know the handshake I can't tell you.

Otters don't have hands.

"The 'standard' otter is performed by sliding down a staircase on one's stomach. The 'double' Otter is the same as the standard, but with a passenger or rider aboard. This method carries a higher risk of injury for both parties. The 'power' otter is assumed to be the same as the 'standard' otter but with a running start."

Best thread title of the day.Keep up the good work

Trumps (not verified)

Hairy Ben wrote

Otters don't have hands.

You never seen otters holding hands?WARNING -this video may make you puke.

Trumps wrote

You never seen otters holding hands?

[s]I've just cum[/s] That's a really cute clip mate, thanks.

Cor. It's the closest I've come to a thread all of my own. :smoke: And all I was trying to do was amuse Ducati Pete.

Trumps wrote

You never seen otters holding hands? WARNING -this video may make you puke. [youtube]epUk3T2Kfno[/youtube]

Aww bless'em. That made me smile so much I'm not even going to pose any of the awkward questions that crossed my mind over how and why you have full frontal otter videos so readily to hand.

Isnt it where a dam gets created in ur ass, or is that Beavering...

I want to see beaverser

otters pocket 23 up, 2 down the interior state of a womans genitalia when considerably aroused.'she was as wet as an otters pocket'

moth wrote

I want to see beaverser

This thread is getting too creepy now...

Atheist Sea otters?

kwakdan wrote

Cor. It's the closest I've come to a thread all of my own. :smoke: And all I was trying to do was amuse Ducati Pete.

So, you are an Otter?

From sexual deviancy to cute animal pictures in 11 posts - this place is better than a London cab ride for linking disparate stories together.....

TheEnglishman wrote

From sexual deviancy to cute animal pictures in 11 posts - this place is better than a London cab ride for linking disparate stories together.....

T509 or suchlike will probably be along shortly to derail it into an Otter / Beaver racism debate.

GiantPygmy wrote

T509 or suchlike will probably be along shortly to derail it into an Otter / Beaver racism debate.

Darka the Otter?

moth wrote

Darka the Otter?

LOL

GiantPygmy wrote

Go and Otter yourself...

What about badgering?Has anyone been badgered?

Strumpet wrote

"The 'standard' otter is performed by sliding down a staircase on one's stomach. The 'double' Otter is the same as the standard, but with a passenger or rider aboard. This method carries a higher risk of injury for both parties. The 'power' otter is assumed to be the same as the 'standard' otter but with a running start."

The 'water' otter is where your partner jams a kettle up your bunghole.

William Tell wrote

What about badgering? Has anyone been badgered?

Hmm.. I wonder where the racists stand about badgers? Black and white at the same time, they're one of the most harmonised of all the woodland creatures.

Hairy Ben wrote

Hmm.. I wonder where the racists stand about badgers? Black and white at the same time, they're one of the most harmonised of all the woodland creatures.

Ebony and Ivory living in woodland harmony?Where does that leave the skunk?And who enjoys a good ferret?

TheEnglishman wrote

And Gluten free too, so as not to offend the Celiacs.

GiantPygmy wrote

So, you are an Otter?

Only on Sundays.

Hmm. Ottering. Something akin to rimming but with the fish sauce?

Like rimming but with fish sauce?

Taken from wikipedia hereen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otter_%28disambiguation%29"Otter is a slang term for a slim, hairy gay man, generally used by the bear community of which they are a subset"Disturbed. Yes.

Isn't the method used to kill St.Mary, and also the reason for her beatification?

GiantPygmy wrote

And Gluten free too, so as not to offend the Celiacs.

Thanks for quoting - we couldn't have Moth missing out on some tasty beaver.....

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month