online Arai retailers?

11 messages
09/02/2006 at 10:50
just wondering where the best deals are to found?

Ebay?

the visor shop has £100 off Astro Rs

or maybe a bike show?
09/02/2006 at 10:51
Infinity normally have decent deals going...not sure of the url though.
09/02/2006 at 10:57
That's one thing I'll never buy online - a helmet.
Tried on several make of the same sized lid. The Arai was too loose and a Caberg had awfull stitches pressing into my forehead. I, amazingly, found a Nitro lid the comfiest!
Based on the difficulties I had in person, I'd never buy a helmet online, I'd end up trying to return most of what I'd buy!

And the Lord said unto John; Come forth and receive eternal life. But John came fifth and won a toaster instead.
09/02/2006 at 11:01
fair point, but I've had a few medium Arais now so I know my size.

When's the next bike show?
09/02/2006 at 11:34
Don't come back moaning when there are no local bike shops left...

Sponsored by
http://www.nyrrsc.net/logosite.jpg

09/02/2006 at 11:41

"Go down to the river and there I'll be
I'm gonna jump right in baby, if you don't see about me
I try to do my best
yah, I try to do my best"
09/02/2006 at 12:17
Try these guys - Gearchange Online - www.shop2.biz/gearchange/

Buying online is great if you know that the lid type and size fit you. Once you know that, you can buy them from anywhere.
09/02/2006 at 12:53
Ive Just bought an Arai Astro R Reynold Rep from these people - £100 off the RRP

Excellent service too

www.jim-allan.co.uk/Home.asp

Pointing out brainless, deficient, dense, dim, dumb, foolish, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, irrelevant, irresponsible, laughable, loser, ludicrous, mindless, moronic, nonsensical, obtuse, pointless, puerile, senseless, short-sighted, simple-minded, thick, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless VD members who lack conduct, conscience, decency, ethics, honesty, honour, integrity, morals principles and boast double standards - wherever they are

09/02/2006 at 17:39
Olly wrote
Don't come back moaning when there are no local bike shops left...

if local retailers embraced the web and thought about what makes a successful business in 2006 then they may well set up a website and respond to the needs of the market. Nothing stopping them.

Online retailing is here to stay. You can either accept this or do something else.
09/02/2006 at 17:40
09/02/2006 at 19:17
I got a brand new Arai RX7 Corsair in Edwards colours from J&S through Ebay for £310 delivered

£200 of RRP :smoke:

Good service, would deffo recommend them

Your say
email image
11 messages