Office is stone dead again.

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Office is stone dead again.

Jeeeez, thank god i've got tomorrow off.

2 people and me.... out of about 400 usually.

LOL.

Think i'll leave at 2.00 and take a 21mile cycle home from the office.

Yawn... is it 2.00 yet ?

I'm quite looking forward to work today and tomorrow, chance to catch up on stuff I've been putting off* :burp:* Err, I mean de-prioritising using a set of critical success factors.

Office is just the same as it always is ............well maybe just a little grumpier

I've been off since the 14th Dec and quite enjoyed the 11 mile jaunt on the KTM at 0630. Blew some xmas cobwebs away. Pretty bored now though. Guess i'll just spend the restof the day planning my route home.

Our office is completely empty. Only me in the whole building. I'll be buggering off early as well. I've just been wandering round going through peoples drawers and cupboards and stealing stuff.

Urg, why the fuck did i even bother getting out of bed this morning? this places is dead!

Pretty much empty here too, 12 hour shift of pure boredom... not much to do normally let alone now. Plenty time to look for a new job

banana boy wrote

I'm quite looking forward to work today and tomorrow, chance to ...

Me too. A chance to start clearing my desk

Fruit'n'nut wrote

Me too. A chance to start clearing my desk

Mine has 4 motorbike models, and a coffee. That's it.Do you guys really have an overload of work from past months etc ?

weeksy wrote

Mine has 4 motorbike models, and a coffee. That's it. Do you guys really have an overload of work from past months etc ?

No, I'm leaving my current office and moving elsewhere within the force and have five working days to go at my current place My tray is full of shite that needs sorting and either bringing with me, filing* or binning, that's all. There's nothing ongoing in there. *or passing on to my replacement, in the case of takeaway menus,

i just forgot to book time off (retarded i know) so im stuck here for today and tomorrow, going to try and convince my boss for a half day. Need to get to the gym (been closed for 3 days ) and then, as sad as it seems, I got myself an Xbox as a xmas present for myself and I've been addicted to call of juty4 on xbox live every since...i want to go home and play!

Fruit'n'nut wrote

No, I'm leaving my current office and moving elsewhere within the force and have five working days to go at my current place My tray is full of shite that needs sorting and either bringing with me, filing* or binning, that's all. There's nothing ongoing in there. *or passing on to my replacement, in the case of takeaway menus,

The Force, whats your name "Luke"?

tronlc wrote

The Force, whats your name "Luke"?

Alright, service then. Sorry I haven't got the hair to play Luke Skywalker anyway

Fruit'n'nut wrote

Alright, service then. Sorry I haven't got the hair to play Luke Skywalker anyway

Oh service! Now thats diff! Can I have a super special, with oil pls (your names not Dave is it?)

There is only two people in our Office today and I'm a bit pissed off about it TBH. There is usually 7. Its a bit of a joke and the MD has decided to take the next two days off and I am beginning to feel its a waste of time being here. Think I will be having words with him later about a half day tomorrow.

opened at 6 am this morning closed at 20 past,saw no one, opened again at 20 past 8, have had about 20 customers, no one has used the post office, so have the girly sat in there frigging herself,fuck its a bored ais today,anyone wanna buy a shop

as-i-said wrote

opened at 6 am this morning closed at 20 past,saw no one, opened again at 20 past 8, have had about 20 customers, no one has used the post office, so have the girly sat in there frigging herself,fuck its a bored ais today,anyone wanna buy a shop

i'll buy pics of the girlie frigging herself if that's any use to you ?

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month