Obnoxious Gayboy

21 to 35 of 35 messages
08/07/2007 at 10:19
I like a lot of what he does.

What I don't entirely like, is that it's the only thing he does. He's a bit earnest. A bit obsessed.

But each to their own. And I certainly owe him a debt of gratitude.

Merry Christmas
08/07/2007 at 10:22
Gregor wrote
I quite liked 2,4,6,8 Motorway and Glad to be Gay but War Baby was awful.

i like tom robinson...whatever happened to him.

& who the fcuk is tatchell....is he "somsbody" .

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d11/popadop/popadop.jpg
credit to isle of & easy now andy for my sig pic.
08/07/2007 at 11:00
D.A.V.E. wrote
FWIW, It's people like him that make change happen.

Hmm? Wonder how long it will take to change the Soviet Federation? Did Putin invite him to Russia? I wonder why he won't campaign in Jamaica or Zimbabwe?

I wonder if he gets his shoulders massaged. Such a burden.

Visordown - Two Bald Men Fighting Over A Comb
08/07/2007 at 11:21
To put it in context.

Tatchell's actions have brought about change

Bono's actions have pissed of the world ( plus he is going bald )
08/07/2007 at 11:27
D.A.V.E. Bono went down the tube when he supported and promoted the Red Amex credit card. Irony at its best.

Tatchell. You'd have to cite examples I'm afraid.

08/07/2007 at 11:32
KorkyKat wrote

Tatchell. You'd have to cite examples I'm afraid.

He got a reduction in price for export of K Y Jelly to Africa.

He made it OK to wear pink shirts even if you did'nt want to join the rear gunners club.

He invented the closet outing game

Example : Stig has been batting for the other side for years, but wont admit to it on VD, so I am outing him ( or doing a Tatchell ).
08/07/2007 at 12:34
popadop wrote
i like tom robinson...whatever happened to him.

& who the fcuk is tatchell....is he "somsbody" .

TR is quietly gigging on his own round theatres & the like when he feels like it. Radio etc. Quite busy really. Damn good show, lots of wry wit & takes requests & has a chat if you want after. Saw him in Windsor & he was arse bitingly funny about Eton & public schools..Good bloke. Usually invites the audience round to a summer party/picnic he has annually round his gaff.

www.tomrobinson.com/

Peter Todgerall is actually quite important & was in the news a great deal. Although I don't think he has any titty piccies for your collection. Well, not the sort you'd be wanting!

PS

IMO War Baby is beautiful & haunting.

© Editor in perpertuity-so git yr chawing hands orf moi words or ask nicely.

08/07/2007 at 14:37
Heard a couple of his shows on R2 as guest presenter, very relaxed style and witty I agree...............TR that is.
08/07/2007 at 15:49
Peter Tatchell is a self-righteous idiot who believes everything that he's bloody told by the people he wants to believe.

Nothing more than flamboyant rhetoric.

08/07/2007 at 16:10
editor wrote
TR is quietly gigging on his own round theatres & the like when he feels like it. Radio etc. Quite busy really. Damn good show, lots of wry wit & takes requests & has a chat if you want after. Saw him in Windsor & he was arse bitingly funny about Eton & public schools..Good bloke. Usually invites the audience round to a summer party/picnic he has annually round his gaff.

For the fist clenching bellower of "Sing! if you're glad to be gay", I think it was very brave of him to have got married. To a burd, too. Or is that learned behaviour too?

And what happened to the old rolleyes smiley. It was much more...wry.

I see good people

The ORIGINAL Southern Death Racer
Great Boobie of the Shafted Path
TIT#205/C
RADIO-TROG
PG
08/07/2007 at 17:31
trogladyte wrote
And what happened to the old rolleyes smiley. It was much more...wry.

He's still about
PG
08/07/2007 at 18:48
I think Tatchell has done a lot for the gay community and continues to do so. I don't like some of the stuff he does, but i would rather have someone passionate about something and want to change the world fight my corner, than a slimeball politition who hasn't got a fucking clue about what matters to me.

Good on him i say.

http://voxx.org/wp-content/uploads/photos/angelina_jolie_voodoo.jpg

*Celebrity Lip Twin!!!*

08/07/2007 at 21:55
editor wrote

www.tomrobinson.com/

cheers for that ed.

what a top bloke tr is. you can download his music for free ..all he asks is for a donation,

i've just downloaded atmospherics....worth a pound me thinks

blimey that song was good...i havn't heard that for ages

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d11/popadop/popadop.jpg
credit to isle of & easy now andy for my sig pic.
08/07/2007 at 23:17
Hear, hear! Good man Tom. And aren't the rest of them a grabbing bunch of bastards.

From his site.

"Free Downloads: iTunes downloads cost 79p per track. Writer/publisher get 6p, Performer 6-8p, Visa/Mastercard 7p, Apple 12p, and Record Company almost 50p. Sod that. Help yourself to my songs & share them with your friends: right-click (Mac: ctrl-click) on titles to download. Optional: if you'd like to help with hosting costs, click below"

09/07/2007 at 07:27
banana boy wrote
...What I don't entirely like, is that it's the only thing he does. He's a bit earnest. A bit obsessed...

Some would say that behaviour is quite anal. Coat - door - hit arse - way out.

Good on him - he's fighting for a cause he believes in. How many of the rest of us do that?

I do prefer TR though - nothing personal PT, just his music is more appealing to me than your campaigning. Sorry!

ych-y-fi
Your say
email image
21 to 35 of 35 messages