Mini Moto clubs for kids?????

6 messages
14/03/2008 at 20:48

I think its time i got my little boy who's 7,  into a club, he's been riding mini moto's for a while and is pretty useful on one, mainly riding car parks, etc, would like to get him into it properly like joining a club and doing a bit of track riding,

Anyone know of any clubs he could join in essex or kent???

15/03/2008 at 00:53

Lakeside Karting run minimoto sessions, also Lydd Raceway in Lydd Kent run minimoto trackdays every Tuesday and some Saturdays.

Have a look on this webiste, but DO NOT mention riding in Car Parks if you go to the where to ride section you will find all you need.

If your interested I have a nearly new GP3 rep, with cosmetic damage only I still have the bodywork(needs screen and right nose cone corner), PM me and I will send you some pics only looking for £150.

All the best

15/03/2008 at 08:57
You could contact your local Youth Service. They should know what's available for kids in your area.

Don't tell me I can't!
Funk#2. VDP#21* VDA#41. VDSC#9.
Chloroform not required ~ just add alcohol
(100% carnivore)

15/03/2008 at 11:00
Stgeorge, you have pm
29/04/2012 at 13:50

i have i mini moto round the wrexham area and there is nowhere to go on it

17/06/2012 at 14:19

Hi i`m looking to get my son into minimoto racing but don`t know where to ride, or if i`m honest with you nothing about the sport. Can someone please offer me some guidance and advice. Mane Martyn located in Lancashire

Your say
email image
6 messages