MB customs???

110 posts / 0 new
Last post
MB customs???

Looking for feedback, anyone used them? Regards Jamie

www.mbcustoms.co.uk/30322/info.php?p=12&pno=0

that would have looked good, back in 95 but today it is dated but has all the informationbtw thats just a spam post too, pay for advertising rather than linking to your site

Nothing to do with me, thinking of using them for some work to my bike and wanted to check there is no horror stories about them kicking around.

well why didnt you ask that in your original post? Instead it looked like you were seeking appraisal on your work/siteif you seek an opinion, give the question to what you want answering!

Looking for feedback, anyone used them? says it all imo.

so it does! ooopsy

mb customs should be avoided like the plaque. it is owned and run by a total crook, malcolm barton. he is currently being sued by several people because of the state of his work and his thieving ways. the man is a liar, cheat,  and fraudster all rolled into one. he charges for work he hasnt done,holds and sells peoples property when they have issue with his bills, and couldnt tell the truth if his life depended on it. DO NOT USE THIS MAN TO DO ANY WORK ON YOUR BIKE, HE IS A CONMAN....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

mb customs should be avoided like the plaque. it is owned and run by a total crook, malcolm barton. he is currently being sued by several people car parts wholesale of the state of his work and his thieving ways. the man is a liar, cheat,  and fraudster all rolled into one. he charges for work he hasnt done,holds and sells peoples property when they have issue with his bills, and couldnt tell the truth if his life depended on it. DO NOT USE THIS MAN TO DO ANY WORK ON YOUR BIKE, HE IS A CONMAN....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! I couldn't agree more with ewan. I've actually purchased from this guy before.. The guy was dodging my emails like no other.. It was really saddening actually, I wouldn't recommend this dude to my biggest enemies..

mb customs ,couldnt recommend them enough,have been using them for last 5 years for variouse projects,always found them vary  helpful and knowledgable,worth giving a go.you guys must have really P****D him off.................

Ive been there a couple of times now after a recommendation but every time wonder how I forget how useless they are. Unless you have a modified non road bike the attention to detail is rubbish. First service/c+s/tyres I had there they forget to look at the brakes and put Miss matching tyres on. The t*sser who runs it also has the worst manner ever so these problems were apparently my fault. Just go the bike back last night(I know, stupid to go back but forgot quite how bad it really is!) from another service and fork seal change and towards the end of my ride home i thought the bars felt a little lopsided. Low and behold, all bolts on the left stanchion were loose and one had fallen out completely. On closer inspection the bolt that secures the main bolt on the front wheel was also loose.  Ridiculously dangerous and I am in no doubt that when I go to call them now to get a refund and ask why this happened it will be nothing to do with them, DO NOT GO THERE!

making contact with you to direct you to another site to chat to us  

M B customs are very good, don't know what the other fella's going on about, had 3 turbo bikes ranging from a gsxr 1100 to my present 929 blade, all work wether performance related or standard has been very good with a high level attention to detail, read some terrible stuff on line from a kit car prick who didn't want to pay his bill and slagged the place off, been using malcolm for 5 years and wouldn't go anywhere else.

I to have seen all the slagging on the internet seems to be the same few people. Like some sort of witch hunt obviously someone has had their nose put out of joint . went there recently for service and repair work on my gsxr1000 everything was sorted perfectly. If he is as bad as these clowns are making out how come when you look around his workshop there is such a high quality of bikes there .On the day I was there I saw 3 spondons 1 martec and a bimota . People who own these sort of bikes are normally very fussy on who works on them.I will still be using him for all my work.

IM REAL SELLER Dumps Track 1&2, cvv all country Bank login, Fullz Wu TransferIF YOU NEED TEST DONT ADD MEEmail : dibimma@gmaill.comICQ : 675063109My golden rule : - dont trust dont talk more- you send money = i send Cvv good- no test free- if not good ,i will change for u- i very hate do spam or rip and i don want who spam me- all my cvv are tested before sell, thats sure- i only accept WU ( western union ).PRICE LIST:us :us (visa , master) = 2$us (amex , dis) = 4$us (full) = 20$--------------------------UK :uk (visa ,master) = 5$uk (amex ,dis ) = 6$uk (with dob) = 15$uk (normal ) = 5$uk (full)= 40$--------------------------EU- ITL MAS= 18$- ITL VISA= 17$- ITL AMEX = 19$- ITL DIS= 20$- GER MAS = 17$- GER VISA CARD = 16$- GER AMEX CARD = 18$- GER DIS= 20$Sweden =20$Spain =20$Ca = 15$France =20$Japan =15$Denmark =20$Eu = 15$Au = 10$Singapo = 15$--------------------------CVV BINUS = 6$UK = 9 $EU = 25$NOTE- Dumps + track 1/2 +pin with hight balance all country-dumps track 2 pin = 35$-dumps track 1 track 2 =35$-dumps track 1 track 2 pin : CLASSIC/STANDARD = 40$ GOLD/PLATINUM = 60$BUSINESS/SIGNATURE/WORLD = 80$ AMEX/DISCOVERY = 60$UK:-dumps track 1 track 2 pin : CLASSIC/STANDARD = 75$ GOLD/PLATINUM = 100$CA:-dumps track 2 pin = 40$-dumps track 1 track 2 = 50$-dumps track 1 track 2 pin : CLASSIC/STANDARD = 60$ GOLD/PLATINUM = 80$EUROPE:-dumps track 1 track 2 pin : CLASSIC/STANDARD = 75$ GOLD/PLATINUM = 100$.... Track 1&2,Dumps with Pin ....CardNumber=4190004341231284HolderName1=FRANK/JEFFREY RHolderName2=CardExp=13/02Carrier=101Track1=B4190004341231284^FRANK/JEFFREY R/^1302101184710000000000426000000Track2=4190004341231284=13021011847142600001pin : 2451- US = 3$/1 CVV- UK = 10$/1 CVV- AU = 10$/1 CVV- CA = 10$/1 CVV- JAPAN = 20$/1 CVV- GREECE = 20$/1 CVV- GER = 30$/1 CVV- FR = 30$/1 CVV- SWE = 25$/1CVV- BRAZIL = 20$/1CVVFREE DUMPS FRESH4060958903016653=14041011507590800045 | 4060958903016653^BOLT/DAL J^14041011507500000000009080000004060951207789463=14111010000000000192 | 4060951207789463^PAULFREY/TRACEY G^14111010000000000192001920000004551011214035298=15111010000000000704 | 4551011214035298^FAKLARIS/CHRISTOPHER J^15111010000000000704007040000005240471119793880=15031010000016900000 | 5240471119793880^PINES/ADAM^150310100000001690000004270300015684425=13071010000031900000 | 4270300015684425^MARTIN/LAURA E^130710100000003190000004270307000437784=12101010000071200000 | 4270307000437784^GUINN/JANIECE F^121010100000007120000004551016021188079=12081010000000000688 | 4551010211880739^STEINER/ACACIA M^12081010000000000688006880000004999990966238222=15101013333197100000 | 4999999662382262^WILLIAMS/W JOSEPH ^151010133331004999999634282525=14011019517152400000 | 4999999634282525^NAUTIYAL/SAURABH S ^14011019517100Western Union transfer ----------------Transfer Western Union(Eu,Uk,Asia,Canada,Us,France,Germany,Italy,Nigeria and very easy to cashout African) :- 500$ you will have mtcn : 10000$- 400$ you will have mtcn : 8000$- 300$ you will have mtcn : 5500$- 200$ you will have mtcn : 3500$- 100$ you will have mtcn : 1500$* Give me your western union info and payment me fee.Then i will do transfer's for you, After about 20 mins you'll have MTCN and sender name*********New_SHIP LAPTOP-IPHONE*********ONLY::: PM,MG & WU :::ACCEPTEDcontact me if you are a Seriou

mb is terrable totally ripped me off!! hes got lots of court dates going on with trading standards, keep away!

So far i have found over 20 people who have had problems with MB Customs. He is dangerous and he rips people off. Want an honest opinion go on facebook on to streetfighters and see what some real normal people have to say. 

Just a growing group of people who are not happy with the work that has been done??Yet Bladeturbo and Simon Duguard both say he is good with a list of impresive features?????Are they Carnymouse and witch hunter or better known as Malcolm Barton the genius behind MB Customs who has a huge reputation to avoid like the plague???? As said before go on Facebook join the streetfighters page and speak to real customers and garage owners who know the real truth about MB Customs a place better avoided due to the quoted price changing the quality no where near as good and the parts all bought off ebay and copy chinese stuff. My personal oppionion is that your better not going to MB customs go to one of the better companys it works out miles cheaper everytime. Proven facts as he has a Dyno print out on the net that is amazing but not possible unless its now a gas turbine!!!!! Not saying dont go but do some research before you do. PS Simon and Bladeturbo nice to see you know now how caps lock works.PPS carnymouse please show the CCTV evidence you claim to have seen as that would prove MB CUSTOMS is amazing and not crap as alleged.....Wont hold my breath though as evidence is easily stated and not proved in this case. 

Yeh Simon 3 spondons lmao.. We found he put used pistons in my bike also found loose bolts in my sump, I wouldn't let him touch my sons bmx!!

bladeturbo / witch hunter / carneymouse / simple simon / captain cuckooland aka Malcolm Barton...... steer clear! If you have, or have ever had, a complaint about Malcolm Barton, ring Trading Standards on  a direct line 01732 525291 and tell them what has happened to you. He is in a whole heap of legal trouble at the moment, so he comes on these forums and lies some more. Says it all really. www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/7/    

More of mbs handy work ^^^^^^

`simon dugard` and `bladeturbo` are one and the same.......they are the joke called Malcolm Barton. Google `m b customs` and click on the link `motorcycle builder down south, mb customs` and you can read his comments on there that he wrote under the name `carneymouse` before he got banned from the site for the second time. A decent company wouldn`t even have his problems, and anyone with half a brain wouldn`t think that pouring out a load of spill on a public forum  would improve their situation. He is nothing short of a compulsive liar and a conman who is up to his neck in litigation and who is about to go a lot deeper. These cases ( note `cases`) have been brought against him by people who have been turned over for thousands of pounds. If you are readng this and you are wondering how this could happen, then read on. He charges for work that he hasn`t done,  he does work that was not agreed with the customer, or the work that he does turn out isn`t fit for a doorstop. Google `m b customs` and read all the rave reviews. When the customer objects to, or disagrees with anything, he holds their bike and starts piling on what he says are `storage charges`. The customer then has two choices... pay up or stand their ground. If they stand their ground and refuse to be blackmailed, he disposes of their property and pockets the cash. He is being sued at the moment because he has done exactly this with three motorcycles and the police will be speaking to him when the civil recovery proceedings are over. When the civil recovery proceedings are over, those who have taken action against him will be free to tell all, and they will. People should be warned about this idiot, and they will be. He is a waste of space and a lost cause. If you, or anyone you know, has had dealings with M B Customs and you have had any cause for complaint, it should reported it to Trading Standards. They can be contacted on a direct line, 01732 525291. Any complaint, regardless of what it is or when it was, should be reported. Bikers need to watch eachothers backs, the last thing they need is the likes of Malcolm Barton in their midst. If his ripping people off isn`t enough, then consider the fact there has already been an accident because of what he had done and that the rider has been left unable to work or enjoy any amenity at all since it happened, and that was three years ago. I am that rider, and I cant help but worry that the next person will not be so lucky, if having your whole life wiped out can be called lucky. He refers to people with issues with him as `clowns` and `kit car pricks` who `must surely have mental issues`. Talk about the pot and kettle, eh? I think it would be true to say that anyone who conducts themselves like he does can`t be wired up right....a bit like the three looms he fried  that belonged to one customer. The sheer volume of the things he has done to people is shocking, and yet if you were to ask him about it he would blatantly deny it all. He likes to project the image of being a big tough guy, but the reality of it is that he is spineless. If he was in the right, he would face these complaints instead of backing away with his tail between his legs like the coward that he is. Read what people have to say about him and look at the facebook/streetfighter page. Most importantly, just steer clear go elsewhere or you too could come to regret it.    

Litrely couldn't of put it better myself!! Well said mate..

As i said before same old few people still banging on, get over yourselves.

What a bunch of pricks, usual suspects who can be found on other sites talking shit, yes I mean the kit car idiots as well, the trouble is people have these big ideas about what they want and then get cold feet when they can't afford it, they want big bhp and don't have a clue about whats involved because they have watched too much youtube, keyboard warriors who sit at home with nothing better to do, I am not malcolm as some jerk posted, message me if its thats important to you.

It seems some of the bike trade and some very very respected people in the industry who are real experts in their fields have agreed to be expert witnesses. I know one of them who just laughed when he was asked about a few items/photos and could show in 2 minutes all of the photos were either false (fraudulent claims) or other peoples work! From what I have seen on the Streetfighters page all of them actually cannot wait to get MB into court. So all of those so called pricks and usual suspects can put their case across and get justice. I have been watching as it is like car crash TV and from what I have been told and seen the case will be pretty cut and dry. I think if MB ever lets it get into court there will be a lot of people who want to go just to watch as it has been going on for so long..... 

Dear Mr. Bladeturbo,                                   You are indeed Malcolm Barton. How do I know this? This is simple... You have a planky style of writing and a proven track record for posting on forums using various aliases. You also think you are clever but the reality is that you are really stupid. In the past you have hijacked literature off of the internet and used it on your own website because you are so lacking in literary skills. You have taken your website offline, but there are plenty of copies available if you would like to have them posted for all to see. Because I am so familiar with your pathetic ways and limited intellect, I simply looked at your posting for something that I imagined you would have been been pleased to have written if you were capable of doing so. I googled `keyboard warriors` and lo and behold, I came straight up with this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133429023&page=1 we know that you are doing your bodybuilding bit so that you can push teenagers around who are wobbly on their feet at the weekend, but come on! This is just another example of the stupidity of Malcolm Barton, the all-round conman and scheming fantasist.    

If Simon Dugard and Bladeturbo are both MB. Then that is disgusting to talk about customers or ex customers in that way. It is customers who make or break your business. Although from what I was shown it looks like MB has done this is self inflicted. I saw a photo of a subframe he was supposed to have made.. I was impressed... Then I was shown who actually made it in the USA and that it was designed for a totally different bike! I think even the US based company have given statements too.... Not sure but I would guess they will not be happy at someone saying it was their work and using the SAME photo from their US based site.. I had to laugh too... 

HAHA, you lot are brilliant, I now have you trying to work out who I am AND YOUR WRONG!!! all you have to do is ask, if one off you has a pair big enough then list your phone number!!!! i'm just a satisfied customer who knows that mb is inundated with twats who can't pay their bills and threaten legal action, dreamers that want to be the envy of all at their local meet, twats that turn up with half bodged conversions that someone couldn't make run and then want it fixed in a week for £50 when it needs £5000 throwing at it, people who dont pay their bills and crash the bike, then loose a court case and cry like a bitch, I've known malcolm for some years now and he has ALWAYS been very good value and a source of endless amusement with his stories of you lot!!! 

If you are MB i would not give you the time of day never mind a telephone number.If Mb is so great an engineer, a famous reputable builder why then a year ago around this time is there a Yellow custom built Turbo Cbr900  in streetfighters magazine where it describes a certain builder down in his neck of the woods as a total cowboy who ripped him off ? It was an engine the owner had spent considerably time and money sorting. Mb waved his magic wand and said his magic words (bulshit to most) and completely trashed it. Not only shoddy Chinese  parts off ebay but the normal standard work(shoddy). Then MB allegedly gave tales of how he breaks legs and arms as a bouncer to people who try to cross him.(his rottweiler behind him obviously). So understandably a one off!!!! Oh 6 months later another famous person shoves a Hayabusa in this time MB's bread and butter. Obviously this is done well and balances what all these chimps on here are saying.........NO off to Big CC it went to be put right (Big CC where MB got the sack) So MB by now has many owners who are known and not known in the motorcycle world and kit car world and its all there fault So Blade turbo get in touch with one of us. If your not MB you will be treated well and people are allowed to have a different opinion. We all feel you are carnymouse whitchhunter and a load of other alias that MB hides behind because even though he is a deluded mong he knows deep down how crap he really is and will not show his face or name in public but has to hide. 

Bladeturbo wrote (see)

HAHA, you lot are brilliant, I'm just a customer who knows that mb is inundated with twats who can't pay their bills and threaten legal action, dreamers that want to be the envy of all at their local meet, twats that turn up with half bodged conversions that someone couldn't make run and then want it fixed in a week for £50 when it needs £5000 throwing at it, people who dont pay their bills and crash the bike, then loose a court case and cry like a bitch, I've known malcolm and he has ALWAYS been very good value and a source of endless amusement with his stories of you lot!!! 

Hmmmm............ So you KNOW he is inundated with people trying to sue him? One person trying is bad enough. Being inundated with people is a sign to me.. So he has endless stories of people who want to sue him too...... Wow that must be a lot of people then... And you still go there?? You must be a really trusting person or very rich to not worry about using someone who is inundated with legal action. I only know from a good friend at Yamaha Europe who was asked to identify and give some specific information of one or two photos which claimed to be of a section of an engine and the photo was not only the wrong side from the claimed damage but also not even the same model year of engine. He was asked if a subframe he was shown would even fit the chassis the guy had and it turned out to not even be for a Yamaha but a Suzuki. One or two calls and he spoke to the company in the USA who sell this so called custom made part!  From what I saw MB may have won a case with someone but there is a chance this US based company could sue (we all know how the Americans love to go to court with $1m+ law suits) One of the expert witnesses knows more about Yamaha than almost anyone else in the UK and has built BSB and WSB bikes for works teams.. I just think this MB bloke has pushed "this bunch" into doing their homework and if they succeed the flood gates could open with all of the others who are inundating him with legal action. I am glad I have not got any customers who are or have taken me to court.  I dont think having any customers who are like these guys who have obviously got together to sort out what problems they have is a good thing to be facing.. 

I am not hiding behind any other names, The other two are real customers of mine who remain loyal,and always pay when due, without trying to pull some sort of con. So lets start putting this into perspective. ewan hoo~s army  or should I say Alan Potter       brought in a hayabusa for front brake overhaul a set of fully overhauled front calipers were fitted,and road tested when he came to collect the bike in the evening,after I had to wait for half an hour after our closing time for him to turn up, he turned round and said that he forgot to bring his money with him.as he had used us on other occasions I let him take the bike on the promise he would turn up and pay the next morning. The following morning he telephoned and said you wont believe what happened, the,brakes came on all by themselves,and I came off. I went to his house as requested to collect the keys where mr potter with arm in sling was standing there laughing. I then went to collect the bike from the recovery compound where I had to pay the recovery release fee. On trying to push the bike up into the van I reliased the front tyre was flat with a large screw sticking out of it. On getting the bike back to work I phoned mr potter telling him of our findings, he asked me to prepare an accident estimate which we did. On speaking to him again he was told of the cause and the full accident cost, he then said he could not talk as he had a concussion, and call me at a later date. When he called again a week later he demanded that I repair his bike back to showroom condition free of charge  as he said it was my fault he fell off due to the brakes coming on by themselves [which is an impossibility unless you pull the lever]  I told him to come and collect and settle the invoice or storage charges would apply , He never came to collect just used to send text messages  saying the insurance were coming to look at the bike,or a friend was coming to collect it or some messages we could not even make sence of but no one ever turned up, after two years the storage charges and original invoice were far more than the bike was worth. He rings up from time to time threatening legal action, were he uses no win no fee solicitors, as soon as you send them, all the paper work and photographs to do with the bike no more is heard. except for him venting his spleen on forums or to anyone who will listen to him.                             more to follow.

Mr Barton so who was carnymouse ? So you have sold Mr Potters bike over those troubles he caused? I take it you had to go to further trouble and gain ownership from the courts at extra cost???Look forward to your reply. 

So what did happen to the bike then??? Was it sold?? If so did you legally obtain the rights to ownership? If you did not get the rights to ownership even though it had been sitting there all that time it could be classed as theft as the owner has not given permission to sell or handed over ownership so you therefore have no right of lien.This can only be done by the court if there is a dispute of ownership and as the dispute is over storage then ownership or any right to sell the vehicle has to be given by the court with a court order. Although this is not related to what I have seen as the parts I saw photos for were Yamaha R1 2007 engine cases which I was told were supposedly claimed to be 1998/99 cases but were very obviously not.  

apologies seem to be thin on the ground!!!

Apologies will be thin on the ground. Politeness is here though and we are asking if Mr Barton applied to the courts to gain the right to dispose of someones property. This person was in dispute and anyone can see it would need a third part to sort the issue. We would like to hear that Mr Barton did the correct thing instead of stripping it and off loading it on ebay and disposing of the frame. This in my eyes is theft and is not what a reputable company would do.

Did I state the bike had been sold. ? Through the courts is not the only way.  You self appointed judge and jury experts need to look up the torts interference of goods act, and read it fully. if you read it and take it in then you will fully understand, and it will save me having to explain it to you all. At the end of the day we are in business to make money, and get paid when the work is done.  Are you telling me that when it comes to your pay day if your boss comes along and says I am not paying you today and will not tell you when he is going to pay you.   You are just going to accept it, and just carry on working for him ?  I think not. With regard to the above comment I was sacked from Big CC Racing you need to get your facts correct.  I walked out over money, or rather the lack of it.

Did not show link to wiki English tort law.Torts normally refers to a lack of contract...... You worked it out yet Mr Barton?   

Seems I was right, you can not grasp what torts law says. As you seem to be obsessed with looking into my ebay purchaces and sales  let me put you straight regarding the Chinese turbochargers we offer these to people as an option on a street turbo kit, as they offer a saving of around £600-£700 off the kit price.    Not that it is any of your business   I am beginning to think you are becoming a stalker no real life of your own.  Or are you just a sore looser.

Sorry.. But you actually put that he blamed you for an accident.. now I would put this as a dispute over work... How much contact you had or didnt have is then up to the court to decide if the bike can be sold.. No matter how you personally want to look at it there is some dispute. As such selling the bike using the Tort you mentioned does not apply.. Here is a quote form the law regarding the tort you mention directly... Where there is any dispute pending about the goods, eg whether the repair has been properly carried out, it is not valid to issue any notice until the dispute has been settled. I am not saying I am on either side with this incident but I see an opening for legal recourse if the guy wants to take action over the sale of the bike.   Back to the incident I was talking about it seems my mate at Yamaha Motor Europe has been asked to appear in court... He had asked someone in the UK to stand as a witness but it seems he may now appear in court due to being blocked so that has got his back up and may now come over from Holland to appear. Seems the guy who was lined up has had a word with his contacts in Holland. 

Mr Barton, me a sore loser..No a fair fighter. Do you honestly tell all your customers that they are naff copies from a ebay site? As a quite famous person who has built 3 to 4 show standard bikes would argue that point. All i have seen is a lack of honest answers to fair questions put on here. Nothing new i note from you or am i surprised. I know you are beginning to understand the gravity of the situation and if you disagree with 2 peoples understanding of the law i would ask your legal team. I think you will find a very different answer. The largest question i have is how are you still Trading. Why have the police not investigated the allegations correctly. I think you will find that time will answer that. Anyway Mr Barton i would not be concerned about me, that is a waste of your time. You should be concerned about yourself with at least 4 people trying to address there concerns in the court. 2014 i think is not going to be a very good year and in my honest opinion far to late. As they say the best things come to those who wait.

At least 4 people?? Wow. If they are all teamed up I am not surprised they have pulled in some quite high profile experts. I have just worked with and for a few teams and manufacturers in BSB and WSB so I have some good friends but even I dont think I could convince a representative from an manufacturer to become involved. But I guess if you are polite and talk to the right people they will help. I do think getting one expert dismissed who was asked by someone quite high up has pissed someone off a little at belittling their expertise or worse. I would think what ever has happened would be best served with some form of out of court settlement.. Because if Yamaha do get involved directly it will bring the attention of the press.... It would be a field day for them.     

MB CUSTOMS wrote (see)

Did I state the bike had been sold. ? Through the courts is not the only way.  You self appointed judge and jury experts need to look up the torts interference of goods act, and read it fully. if you read it and take it in then you will fully understand, and it will save me having to explain it to you all. BELOW IS A LINK FOR EVERBODYS CONVENIENCE You have not said that the Hayabusa has been sold, but you have not said what you have done with it either. You have stated ``through the courts is not the only way``, but you have not stated what other ways there are. I believe that everone should be allowed to have their say and be listened to whilst they are doing so. So now it is your turn, Mr. Barton. You tell us what part of the Interference With Goods Act 1977 you are referring to. You do not have to explain it to us all, as you state above. Just give us the schedule, section and/or subsection. When you have done that, we can click on the link and take a look for ourselves, can`t we? http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1977/32 Many Thanks.    

Justice4all you are putting far to much sense into this. Read Mr Bartons posts and you soon will see his point its spherical. 

As I have said, ``late braking one wheel chap`` I believe that everybody should be allowed to have their say and they should be heard out. I hear what you are saying though. I have read through all of the posts again and I agree with Ewan Hoo`s  Army in that MB CUSTOMS and Bladeturbo are both Malcolm Barton. The reason I believe this is because on both of the quotes I have shown below, the words `loser` and `lose` are both spelt with an extra `o`, i.e `looser` and `loose`. 

MB CUSTOMS wrote (see)

Seems I was right, you can not grasp what torts law says. As you seem to be obsessed with looking into my ebay purchaces and sales  let me put you straight regarding the Chinese turbochargers we offer these to people as an option on a street turbo kit, as they offer a saving of around £600-£700 off the kit price.    Not that it is any of your business   I am beginning to think you are becoming a stalker no real life of your own.  Or are you just a sore looser.

Bladeturbo wrote (see)

HAHA, you lot are brilliant, I now have you trying to work out who I am AND YOUR WRONG!!! all you have to do is ask, if one off you has a pair big enough then list your phone number!!!! i'm just a satisfied customer who knows that mb is inundated with twats who can't pay their bills and threaten legal action, dreamers that want to be the envy of all at their local meet, twats that turn up with half bodged conversions that someone couldn't make run and then want it fixed in a week for £50 when it needs £5000 throwing at it, people who dont pay their bills and crash the bike, then loose a court case and cry like a bitch, I've known malcolm for some years now and he has ALWAYS been very good value and a source of endless amusement with his stories of you lot!!! 

MB CUSTOMS wrote (see)

Did I state the bike had been sold. ? Through the courts is not the only way.  You self appointed judge and jury experts need to look up the torts interference of goods act, and read it fully. if you read it and take it in then you will fully understand, and it will save me having to explain it to you all. At the end of the day we are in business to make money, and get paid when the work is done.  Are you telling me that when it comes to your pay day if your boss comes along and says I am not paying you today and will not tell you when he is going to pay you.   You are just going to accept it, and just carry on working for him ?  I think not. .

It seems a hole has been dug here... You have admitted you have tried to use the Tort as justification for sale. As there is a dispute this is not legal. A dealer is not legally entitled to sell the vehicle if there is a dispute. While there is a dispute storage charges cannot be applied, although if a customer has not disputed any work that has been done and has just not collected the vehicle or parts a storage charge may be applied. During the period of dispute no charges can be applied. We had this issue with one of the suppliers we had to deal with a few years ago. Our team sent a bike for some work to be done which was not done as requested and we felt it was not safe. They would not correct the work and had the bike for about 9 months. They applied a storage charge and when it went into court the storage charge was dismissed by the judge.I would say IF the bike has been sold as your comment implies then the guy who owed the bike and was in dispute could have a case against you. He now has no vehicle to prove his case of workmanship against you. So the possible outcome is to be repaid the value of the vehicle pre-crash minus the cost of the service you did to the vehicle. Unless the insurance were informed and the insurance have paid out for a written off vehicle or for repairs which again would be deducted of the value and the amount you would have to pay back.  

I`m normally someone who sits on the fence but I do think that Mr. Barton has taken his job description as a `fabricator` to a whole new level. I think this because: 1) The points I have raised here about the misspelling. 2) The closing comments at:                                                                                       http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=166093&page=3 What on earth is going on here? We have a trader under utter bombardment from unhappy people who is then banned from the site by the site owner. 3) The way that Mr. Barton conducts himself on both this site and the one in the link above is apalling. How can anyone be expected to trust someone who is in business when they carry on like this?     

I'm sparticus!!!! haha, I can't believe what a load of busy body twats you are, I AM NOT MALCOLM!!! he has posted on here telling you that and still your paranoid delusions of greatness and justice wont allow you to even apologise to me, yes I am a customer on MB customs and a very happy one at that, yes I am entitled to my opinion , yes I do spell loose with a double "oo", does that make everyone who miss spells this word malcolm? I work in the motortrade and know that there is an element of business involved that means you are dealing with unrealistic internet educated morons who want champagne for beer money, it is an unending cycle that you just have to put up with, the good customers that pay on time and can afford what they want make it all worth while though.

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month