MB customs???

1 to 20 of 88 messages
08/02/2007 at 19:13
Looking for feedback, anyone used them? Regards Jamie

www.mbcustoms.co.uk/30322/info.php?p=12&pno=0
08/02/2007 at 19:33
that would have looked good, back in 95 but today it is dated but has all the information

btw thats just a spam post too, pay for advertising rather than linking to your site

I'd rather be a skunks pussy than ginger
08/02/2007 at 19:43
Nothing to do with me, thinking of using them for some work to my bike and wanted to check there is no horror stories about them kicking around.
08/02/2007 at 20:13
well why didnt you ask that in your original post? Instead it looked like you were seeking appraisal on your work/site

if you seek an opinion, give the question to what you want answering!

08/02/2007 at 20:16
08/02/2007 at 20:17
Looking for feedback, anyone used them? says it all imo.
08/02/2007 at 20:17
so it does! ooopsy

05/06/2013 at 10:11

Ive been there a couple of times now after a recommendation but every time wonder how I forget how useless they are. Unless you have a modified non road bike the attention to detail is rubbish. First service/c+s/tyres I had there they forget to look at the brakes and put Miss matching tyres on. The t*sser who runs it also has the worst manner ever so these problems were apparently my fault.

Just go the bike back last night(I know, stupid to go back but forgot quite how bad it really is!) from another service and fork seal change and towards the end of my ride home i thought the bars felt a little lopsided. Low and behold, all bolts on the left stanchion were loose and one had fallen out completely. On closer inspection the bolt that secures the main bolt on the front wheel was also loose. 

Ridiculously dangerous and I am in no doubt that when I go to call them now to get a refund and ask why this happened it will be nothing to do with them,

DO NOT GO THERE!

09/06/2013 at 09:35

making contact with you to direct you to another site to chat to us

Edited: 09/06/2013 at 09:37
18/09/2013 at 12:00

M B customs are very good, don't know what the other fella's going on about, had 3 turbo bikes ranging from a gsxr 1100 to my present 929 blade, all work wether performance related or standard has been very good with a high level attention to detail, read some terrible stuff on line from a kit car prick who didn't want to pay his bill and slagged the place off, been using malcolm for 5 years and wouldn't go anywhere else.

25/09/2013 at 14:19

I to have seen all the slagging on the internet seems to be the same few people. Like some sort of witch hunt obviously someone has had their nose put out of joint . went there recently for service and repair work on my gsxr1000 everything was sorted perfectly. If he is as bad as these clowns are making out how come when you look around his workshop there is such a high quality of bikes there .On the day I was there I saw 3 spondons 1 martec and a bimota . People who own these sort of bikes are normally very fussy on who works on them.I will still be using him for all my work.

10/11/2013 at 19:47

mb is terrable totally ripped me off!! hes got lots of court dates going on with trading standards, keep away!

15/11/2013 at 18:44

So far i have found over 20 people who have had problems with MB Customs. He is dangerous and he rips people off. Want an honest opinion go on facebook on to streetfighters and see what some real normal people have to say. 

16/11/2013 at 14:03

Just a growing group of people who are not happy with the work that has been done??
Yet Bladeturbo and Simon Duguard both say he is good with a list of impresive features?????
Are they Carnymouse and witch hunter or better known as Malcolm Barton the genius behind MB Customs who has a huge reputation to avoid like the plague???? 
As said before go on Facebook join the streetfighters page and speak to real customers and garage owners who know the real truth about MB Customs a place better avoided due to the quoted price changing the quality no where near as good and the parts all bought off ebay and copy chinese stuff. 
My personal oppionion is that your better not going to MB customs go to one of the better companys it works out miles cheaper everytime. 
Proven facts as he has a Dyno print out on the net that is amazing but not possible unless its now a gas turbine!!!!! 
Not saying dont go but do some research before you do.

PS Simon and Bladeturbo nice to see you know now how caps lock works.
PPS carnymouse please show the CCTV evidence you claim to have seen as that would prove MB CUSTOMS is amazing and not crap as alleged.....Wont hold my breath though as evidence is easily stated and not proved in this case. 

16/11/2013 at 19:43
16/11/2013 at 19:45
Yeh Simon 3 spondons lmao.. We found he put used pistons in my bike also found loose bolts in my sump, I wouldn't let him touch my sons bmx!!
18/11/2013 at 20:56
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/7/
18/11/2013 at 20:57
More of mbs handy work ^^^^^^
19/11/2013 at 21:31

`simon dugard` and `bladeturbo` are one and the same.......they are the joke called Malcolm Barton.

Google `m b customs` and click on the link `motorcycle builder down south, mb customs` and you can read his comments on there that he wrote under the name `carneymouse` before he got banned from the site for the second time.

A decent company wouldn`t even have his problems, and anyone with half a brain wouldn`t think that pouring out a load of spill on a public forum  would improve their situation.

He is nothing short of a compulsive liar and a conman who is up to his neck in litigation and who is about to go a lot deeper. These cases ( note `cases`) have been brought against him by people who have been turned over for thousands of pounds.

If you are readng this and you are wondering how this could happen, then read on. He charges for work that he hasn`t done,  he does work that was not agreed with the customer, or the work that he does turn out isn`t fit for a doorstop. Google `m b customs` and read all the rave reviews.

When the customer objects to, or disagrees with anything, he holds their bike and starts piling on what he says are `storage charges`. The customer then has two choices... pay up or stand their ground. If they stand their ground and refuse to be blackmailed, he disposes of their property and pockets the cash.

He is being sued at the moment because he has done exactly this with three motorcycles and the police will be speaking to him when the civil recovery proceedings are over.

When the civil recovery proceedings are over, those who have taken action against him will be free to tell all, and they will. People should be warned about this idiot, and they will be. He is a waste of space and a lost cause.

If you, or anyone you know, has had dealings with M B Customs and you have had any cause for complaint, it should reported it to Trading Standards. They can be contacted on a direct line, 01732 525291. Any complaint, regardless of what it is or when it was, should be reported.

Bikers need to watch eachothers backs, the last thing they need is the likes of Malcolm Barton in their midst. If his ripping people off isn`t enough, then consider the fact there has already been an accident because of what he had done and that the rider has been left unable to work or enjoy any amenity at all since it happened, and that was three years ago. I am that rider, and I cant help but worry that the next person will not be so lucky, if having your whole life wiped out can be called lucky.

He refers to people with issues with him as `clowns` and `kit car pricks` who `must surely have mental issues`. Talk about the pot and kettle, eh?

I think it would be true to say that anyone who conducts themselves like he does can`t be wired up right....a bit like the three looms he fried  that belonged to one customer.

The sheer volume of the things he has done to people is shocking, and yet if you were to ask him about it he would blatantly deny it all. He likes to project the image of being a big tough guy, but the reality of it is that he is spineless. If he was in the right, he would face these complaints instead of backing away with his tail between his legs like the coward that he is.

Read what people have to say about him and look at the facebook/streetfighter page. Most importantly, just steer clear go elsewhere or you too could come to regret it.

Edited: 20/11/2013 at 07:34
20/11/2013 at 09:25
Litrely couldn't of put it better myself!! Well said mate..
1 to 20 of 88 messages