japanese lager

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
japanese lager

sapporo!!!

not too easy to get, but worth it! wing-yip stock it (and loads of other asian beers). very, very nice. :burp:

polish beer is nice too.

Mmmm. Black label Sapporo. Nice.You used to be able to get Sapporo in a fluted can that the whole top came off and you could drink from it like a glass.

easy now andy (not verified)

yea, our local 'open all ours' shop is stocking imported polish beer and sausages. very nice and crisp...the beer, not the sausages.

Piedavant wrote

Mmmm. Black label Sapporo. Nice.You used to be able to get Sapporo in a fluted can that the whole top came off and you could drink from it like a glass.

you still can

Didn't it come in shiney chrome cans a while back? or am I thinking of something else?Nice beer mind!

Melons wrote

you still can

Can you? I haven't seen them in ages....

There's a bar near brixton academy that sells a draught japanese beer can't remember the name but it wasn't very nice it had a strange aftertaste , in fact just remembered the name as i typed this post 'Kirin'

blackblade wrote

Didn't it come in shiney chrome cans a while back? or am I thinking of something else?Nice beer mind!

yea, not sure if it's the same as the black label as they do a couple of lagers.

yellowseven48 wrote

'Kirin'

The other big Japanese brewing company is Asahi.

yellowseven48 wrote

There's a bar near brixton academy that sells a draught japanese beer can't remember the name but it wasn't very nice it had a strange aftertaste , in fact just remembered the name as i typed this post 'Kirin'

kirin is nice, but i prefer asahi. sapporo is nicer than both of them mind.

shit, wish i bought more than four cans of it now. about to crack the last one open.

Piedavant wrote

Can you? I haven't seen them in ages....

It's a little pricey, but here ya go........www.mountfuji.co.uk/acatalog/Japanese_Beer.html

Or you can drink Fosters - monkey piss water........................

Piedavant wrote

I like it but it's brewed under license in the Czech Republic, Sapporo is still imported from Japan.

Piedavant wrote

Mmm, they make an excellent dark beer/porter. Sadly, the only place I've found it is in Wagamana's where it's rather too expensive to drink lots of it.

Melons wrote

It's a little pricey, but here ya go........www.mountfuji.co.uk/acatalog/Japanese_Beer.html

Ian_H wrote

I like it but it's brewed under license in the Czech Republic, Sapporo is still imported from Japan.

Veggie Dave wrote

Mmm, they make an excellent dark beer/porter. Sadly, the only place I've found it is in Wagamana's where it's rather too expensive to drink lots of it.

ffs i appear to have stumbled upon a stupid contest

Ian_H wrote

I only drink them in Japan.

Melons wrote

ffs i appear to have stumbled upon a stupid contest

Why would that be then?

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month