info

6 messages
01/12/2011 at 19:10

hi all, new to this site but here it goes,

i have always been on bikes since very early age, and really would like to be in the industry, i would like to work for a race team, starting off doing anything for experience and eventually working my way up. is there anyone who can point me in the right direction, or maybe an idea of what i could do to get the ball rolling

any replies would be helpful, cheers

09/12/2011 at 07:58

Hello guys, I am too new herem and its really best to be here with this awesome site. I am lover of movies, and right now, I am going to Watch Huho Online

09/12/2011 at 15:37
sorry not sure how this relates?
11/12/2011 at 21:40
clayton g wrote (see)

hi all, new to this site but here it goes,

i have always been on bikes since very early age, and really would like to be in the industry, i would like to work for a race team, starting off doing anything for experience and eventually working my way up. is there anyone who can point me in the right direction, or maybe an idea of what i could do to get the ball rolling

any replies would be helpful, cheers

Might be best if you volunteer to help out at club races first and get some experience that way. Or see if there'e a local Motocrosser in need of help (washing the bike and kit is a start).

You don't say if you have any experience working with bikes - mechanic, sales, valet - so I'm assuming you haven't. So you're going to have to persuade someone to take a chance on you.

98% of the time I'm right. Why worry about the other 3%.

12/12/2011 at 01:28

i have mechanical and engineering qualifications, have been working on bikes mechanically since an early age... struggling to find away in, any ideas been helping out but seeming to get me no where, again thanks for any replies.

12/12/2011 at 09:07

sorry not sure how this re

belstaff jackets

<embed type="application/lingoes-npruntime-capture-word-plugin" width="0" height="0"></embed>
Edited: 12/12/2011 at 09:08
Your say
email image
6 messages