Illness.....

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Illness.....

Why is cough medicine and tunes (other medicinal sweeties are available) sugar free now?  They didn't used to be, but now they taste bloody horrible.

If there was ever one good thing about being poorly, it was the tasty cough syrup and throat sweets...................bloody health police have ruined it all.

I'm ill anyway, who fucking cares about their teeth at a time like this?

Apologies if this doesn't entirely make sense.  Roeman has been treating me with some farmhouse cider, and I'm a bit wobbly.

So that diabetics can soothe their sore throats.

Don't be so pathetic - you're not ill.Only us blokes get really ill, you'l just have a minor ailment tha you've blown out of all proportion.No sympathy here for slackers

No Bike wrote (see)

So that diabetics can soothe their sore throats.

Ah.  That explains it then.

R1 loon wrote (see)

Don't be so pathetic - you're not ill.Only us blokes get really ill, you'l just have a minor ailment tha you've blown out of all proportion.No sympathy here for slackers

If you knew how much it hurts for me to laugh, you'd be feeling guilty now, you git.

roebird wrote (see)

Why is cough medicine and tunes (other medicinal sweeties are available) sugar free now?  They didn't used to be, but now they taste bloody horrible.If there was ever one good thing about being poorly, it was the tasty cough syrup and throat sweets...................bloody health police have ruined it all. I'm ill anyway, who fucking cares about their teeth at a time like this?Apologies if this doesn't entirely make sense.  Roeman has been treating me with some farmhouse cider, and I'm a bit wobbly.

that was the first thing I noticed about you when I walked into smix' kitchen,I thought to my self ,hmmmm, wobbly

oh yeh, get well soon sweetie

You're such a smooth talker John, but are you man enough for the Vicks vaporub?

already started taking my shirt off, when can I expect you

A-I-S wrote (see)

I can't help but feel short-changed.

roebird wrote (see)

A-I-S wrote (see)

I can't help but feel short-changed.

oh, you mean.......

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month